Vodka on top.

Sat, May 28th.

-I don’t even know why did I invite him in Michelle… I’m such a stupid –Claire said lying on her bed to Michelle through the phone.

“It’s normal; don’t think it was stupid Claire”

-But it was –she let out a sigh.

“It wasn’t, end of discussion”

-Alright… I’ll see you later okay? –Claire said hanging up.

-Claire, I’ll be going to your aunt’s for lunch, do you want to come? –Claire’s mom asked her walking into her room.

-Nah… Michelle is coming later so I’m going to have lunch with her –she smiled.

-Alright, anything you need just call! –her mom walked away.

Claire took the papers where she had the piano arrangement and tried to keep on fixing it; she took the guitar and started working on it until the door bell rang.

-Coming! –Claire said walking downstairs.

-Piano arrangement finished for Mrs. Lavon –Michelle said when Claire opened the door.

-What? –Claire asked confused.

-I finished your piano arrangement and mine! So we can work on composing the song –Michelle smiled.

-Really?! Oh my God that’s amazing! –Claire said excited as both went upstairs to her room.

-Alright, here are my lyrics.

-They’re really good Michelle…

-I’m just not so sure about the actual song.

-Okay let me hear it.

Michelle started to play the song as Claire helped her out fixing some parts, both were working really hard; they spend the whole afternoon working on the original songs. Suddenly Claire’s phone rang.

“Whatcha doing Claire? You know I have this party tonight… I was wondering if you would like to come. You can invite your friends too!”.- Dylan

-Oh my God –Claire yelled throwing her phone away.

-What? –Michelle asked confused.

-Jesus Christ Michelle –she said freaking out and screaming and jumping around.

-What.

-I can’t believe it!

-What.

-Luck  is on my fucking side! –she said holding Michelle’s hands jumping around the room.

-For fucks sake what happened! –Michelle yelled.

-Dylan just invited me to a party! –Claire said looking at herself on the mirror.

-A party?

-Yes a party, let’s go! –she said jumping inside her closet.

-Wait uh… Claire we can’t drink… -Michelle said worried.

-We can’t drink legally… but it’s in a house he already texted me the address!

-I don’t really drink that much—

-Let’s have fun we’ve been working the whole day! –Claire interrupted Michelle.

-Alright… -Michelle reluctantly said while they both looked for clothes.

They tried a few clothes on until they decided to go with something simple, Claire had a natural make up, some eyeliner and transparent lipstick, skinny black leggings, a no sleeve shirt with a tiger on it and some black short boots. Michelle had a bright peach dress with white heels, smokey eyes and soft pink lips.