White Demon, Where's Your Selfish Kiss? [A Tom Riddle Romance]

There was not much abnormal in the home at Number Twelve Alivander Drive. It was a relatively humble abode, nothing to ostentatious or showy. The simple and ordinary red and brown bricks were nothing special compared to all the other identical structures. The cramped lawn that dressed it was no greener than the others, and the flowers planted in the beds were the same shades of yellows and blue's as those that sat in the neighbors. There was not a single thing about the house that would cause the average passerby to give a second look. 

The owners of the home went well in suit with the house itself; simple and average in every meaning of the word. Mrs. Monte was the stay-at-home mother, a typical housewife who kept the house in presentable shape for any visitors that dared to pop in for a cup of tea. Mrs. Monte was a tall woman, who was terribly thin in a desperate attempt to keep herself in acceptable appearance within society. Mrs. Monte prided herself on her looks, making sure that never a strand of her long and unnaturally bright red hair would stray out of accord and that her complicated to apply cosmetics would never give away a flaw on her falsely tanned completion. 

Currently, Mrs. Monte was seated at the overdone dining room table, laughing with false merriment with one of the middle aged women that lived in one of the adjacent identical houses. Mrs. Monte was known to do all in her ability to keep up with the latest neighborhood gossip that was circling around with all the housewives. It was a daily activity, the constant craning of her long neck over the hedge to get any sort of decent gossip to share with her tea mates. 

Mr. Monte was just as stereotypical as his wife. Mr. Monte spent the classic nine to five hour days at his job selling copying machines for an expensive computing company. Mr. Monte never let anything interfere with his stand still career, pushing everything else that may have come up to the side instantly. 

Mr. and Mrs. Monte had a single child of their own, and as beautiful and fortunate as his parents may have been, Bradford Monte was the bad apple of the gene pool. If there was a single phrase that could be used to describe their son in appearance and nature would be pig like. Bradford was small and round, the creases in his skin were created by the protruding rolls of fattened flesh that came from his selfish feeding habits. 

Food was not the only thing that Bradford was selfish over. In fact, there was not a single thing that Bradford Monte was not hogging over, whether he wanted that thing or not. Bradford loved to be spoiled, and was he ever. Bradford had two bedrooms, besides the one that he slept in, both crammed to the limit with his rarely used toys and trinkets. 

Mr. and Mrs. Monte did not condemn his tantrumous habits, quite the opposite was true. Based on the amount of photographs that adorned nearly every wall in the house and the amount of time Mrs. Monte spent bragging about her son to anyone who would give a second to spare, Bradford Monte was a king in the household. 

So much attention was spent on Bradford, in fact, that no one would have guessed that he was not the only child in the household. The truth is, the Monte's were guardians over two more children as well, though clearly not as proudly. 

Henry and Earnestine Gander were twins, and they were the same age as Bradford Monte. Mr. and Mrs. Monte did not speak of the twins when in company, at least not unless they were asked about them. Even when words were spoken of the children, it was never in good nature and never more than one or two words. It was clear to anyone that the Monte family did not enjoy the company of the pestful children that were thrust upon them. 

The house was only a four bedroom occupancy, and with Mr. and Mrs. Monte sharing the master bedroom, and Bradford taking up the remaining three, no one cared to make room for the twins, pushing them into the cold and moldy attic. Not that the twins minded the solitude that this gave them, they did not like their adoptive family any more so than their adoptive family enjoyed them.