All I Have Is Love... ( SHORT STORY)

Kunal saw her sitting on her lunch table as her friends quickly gathered around her to share the latest gossip.

Coudnt they tell that she was not interested AT ALL?

He had got familiar with most of her expressions and smiles but she never failed to surprise him with a new one every-time..

Damn she was so beautiful..

Shanaya..

The love of his life.

And she dint even know he existed.

Okay to make things a little clear he was Kunal Kapoor, 21 years old in St. Teresa College in Manali. He was a straight A student, a topper who definitely belonged to the nerd community of this college.

And Shanaya.. well she was the most beautiful girl on the campus, daughter of a multi millionaire Ashok Singhania, who had the best of everything.

You could call her the princess of our college.

But he saw her in a differently light. For him she was the one girl who could light up his day just by being there, who could make his heart race a thousand mile with just a glance his way, the one who could make his body tingle with heady sensation with just a smile..

And he- he was just a simple guy, more of a nerd, with his glasses and button up shirts, he was invisible in the crowd.

He was eating his lunch and trying not to drool at the sight of her while she was politely and uninterestedly listening to Maira, her best friend- a bubbly, cheerful girl who was dating his best friend Siddharth.

"You know nothing will come out of just staring like an idiot. Just tell her you like her.." his friend Siddharth said setting his tray down the table to eat.

He raised his head and glanced at his best friend. Despite being one of the most good looking guys on the campus he chose to hang out with him. Well they had been best friends since.. well forever.

"Shut up" he replied and tried not to glance her way.

He must look like a stalker.

Something happened in that minute time because he saw Shanaya moving out of the cafe and Maira calling her name in a apprehensive manner.

"What happened?" Kunal asked Siddharth who took 5 minutes to answer because his mouth was stuffed with food.

"She caught Varun kissing Tanya and she dumped him.. are you eating that?" he said pointing to the burger on his tray.

Varun being her boyfriend and Tanya being the college slut.

"I don't think it really was serious between them.Can I take that?" he said taking the burger.

"Between Varun and Tanya?" he asked.

"No you idiot, Varun and Shanaya.."

"Where did she find them?"

"God you're behaving like a girl. Cant I eat my food in peace?" Siddharth looked at him in frustration and then again turned back to his food.

Kunal rolled his eyes and moved out of the cafe leaving his best friend and his first love together.

He turned towards the direction of the valley near his hostel. The serene beauty of the place always took his breath away. He stood at the edge and looked around, the cool breeze and the fresh smell of roses and mist made him feel relaxed.

"You know you could fall from there.. please move away from there..

He turned so fast that he almost got a whiplash. He saw his angel sitting on the bench on the further side with her head on her knees.

All I Have Is Love... ( SHORT STORY) #YourStoryIndiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara