Reverse This Curse (Preview...)

Reverse This Curse

I live too fast, and I know I will lose her,  

But there is an option, to die is to live in her head

Prologue:

I looked at myself in the mirror, my shoulders slumped, my hair curled and unruly. I was ashamed to meet my own eyes in the mirror. I sat on my bed resting my elbows on my knees as I rubbed the back of my neck trying to trying to control my emotions. Breathe, Kyle, Breathe.

I took in a shaky breath, not able to collect all the air I needed. Pausing as the air in my room betrayed me.

It smelled like her, it smelled so much like her. I could feel my tall form crumple a little more as I tried to get a hold of myself.

I thought I was a man. I actually thought that I could finally deserve that title.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. The events that happened in one day came back to me in full force, I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, as I willed them not to fall.

I stared at the puny, worthless boy in the mirror.

She came into my life and I knew she was the reason why I was put on this earth. She was mine to love, to cherish and to protect.

I couldn't even do that. I couldn't protect her.

I shifted my thoughts hoping to think of something good, I immediately thought of her smile. I could feel my body shaking not knowing how to handle all the emotions in me, anger, pain and hurt.

I could feel my chest tighten, willing the sob to go away, not wanting it to escape my lips.

They took her away from me. The red eyes, the blood suckers took my soul mate away.

My first tear fell, many others following after.

Weak is what I am, weak.

I failed at being a man, I failed at being a leader, and I failed to protect her.

Sam was right; I was and would always be a failure. I shot out of the bed and stared at myself closer as if something was going to change, as if the answer to all my problems was in the mirror.

Nothing...

There was nothing but my red eyes, my tears and the lost look on my face. I began to shake, furious at myself.

I actually thought that I could protect her! Protect my family! Anyone!

I threw all the anger and pain I felt and struck the mirror, my wolf howling inside me in rage, it made a loud crash as the shards of glass fell to the floor.

It all seemed to be in slow motion as the pieces fell one by one, bouncing off the ground until they finally collided with the brown carpet.

I glared at the broken shards, some reflecting, some turned over.

Broken is what I am. Like the mirror.

Broken, without her.....

In a curse that I thought was finally reversed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm Danielle Renee, also known as DaniSCREAMS. This story has been in my head since I was thirteen, I am currently eighteen. Five year's Kyle's story has been in my head and I hoping that by posting this it will give me the encouragement to finish his story and let him be heard. This story contains characters of Stephenie Meyer, like I said I was thirteen, anywho The Cullen's are in here for a short period. So are some Quileute Tribe members, the rest are purely my imagination as a young teen and I'm adding to it. I'm going to leave this out here for a moment and continue to write this story in my mind and finally on my laptop. Please comment if you like it, I do except critiques, helpful ones. Lastly, please give this story a chance, and thank you for reading.

Thank you all,

DaniSCREAMS