The Alpha's Undying Love & His Mate's Secrets-[Werewolf Romance]

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him so we were standing so close, I could smell his natural minty breath. Luke grabbed my face and made me look him straight in the eyes.

"You are not a whore. You are the mos-" I turned my head and closed my eyes hard, but Luke wasn't having that. He gently pulled me back to face him then said, "Open those beautiful eyes, Tee." I didn't.

"Teagan, now." When I still didn't comply, he started kissing my face then trailed down my neck. One sweet kiss at a time. Finally, I opened my eyes because I couldn't take it anymore. Luke chuckled and mumbled, "I win." 

I giggled and he stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye again.

"As I was saying, you are the most beautiful, perfect, yet unique woman I have ever met and wanted..No one can compare to you. And I will spend forever trying to prove it to you, as trying to make myself worthy of your pure hot, awesomeness." He winked at the very end, giving me his signature goofy grin and I couldn't help but blush at his words. 

"You are such a flirt!" I giggled at him. I realize now that Luke is more of a smart ass, normal boy now. Not so shy, but he is a major flirt now. Only with me of course. Duh!

Luke got on one knee, though I knew he wasn't proposing, he mocked it. "Please my darling, please forgive my amazing flirt powers!" Luke grabbed my hand in a dramatic way. I rolled my eyes and decided to go with it. I gave an exasperated sigh and put my back of my hand on my forehead.

"Oh, babe! I don't know if I could! Your flirting is too powerful!" Lucas snickered and winked at me. He got up from his knee and took my other hand. He leaned down and kissed me full on the lips, though it was really brief, my whole body still tingled. We were still standing only an inch apart and Luke said, "Hey, Tee, I..uhh..need to tell you something.." 

My mind was still on high from just his close presence so I foggily said, "Mhmm..yeah?"

"I lo-"

"Get off my sister. Now." We both jumped apart and somehow, I landed on the floor. I turned and saw a red-headed trouble maker, Percy, my brother, standing in Luke's room doorway, glaring at Luke. I rolled my eyes and got up from the floor, glaring at Percy.

"Jump off a cliff you creeper." I scowled at Percy. Luckily, me and Luke were fully dressed. Luke always sleeps in shorts and a shirt. Don't ask me why, he just does. Percy snorted.

"Whatever, you know you love me. Anyways, mom told me to come and get you since you didn't answer your phone. I'm glad I did too or sis, you would have been pregnant in a few seconds." I chocked my spit and knots started forming in my stomach. Luke looked uncomfortable and I didn't blame him. I was even embarrassed. Why do brothers have to be so annoying?

"Fine, I'll be down in a second." Percy gave me a look, a stupid look that says sure you will. 

"I swear I will! Just go!" I pushed him out of the door while he gave Lucas the 'I'm watching you' sign. I scowled and shut the door, sighing in relief.

Luke still looked uncomfortable, so I went over to him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. 

"So..you were saying..?" Luke looked like I had just kicked him and give me a strained smile.

"Oh..it was nothing." I gave him a questioning look but he just brushed me off. I sighed and collected my stuff. I looked at my phone and just noticed the six missed calls from 'Mom'. Oops!

I started walking out the door but a hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me back.

"Don't think I'm going to let you leave without my favorite kisses." He whispered in my ear, so I turned around and kissed him like never before. Well that was until Percy yelled up the stairs at us,

"We don't have the room for a baby. That means, GET.OFF.MY.SISTER!"

That pretty much ruined the moment.

*

It's just so hard to believe that just 4 months ago, we were mortal enemies..now we were together, happier than ever. And being my naive self, I actually believed that the rest of this year would be smooth sailing. 

I will never come to terms of how very wrong I was cause life will never be smooth sailing as long as you have secrets...and boy did I have them.

*

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

Woooo! Sequelll!!! I REALLY hope you all like it. It has all the same characters, and setting and time frame. So I super can't wait to hear your guys's opinion. The first chapter is the hardest for me, so please cut me some slack! Please support! I'm thinking of doing the votes still, just maybe in the beginning...then, who knows? 

100 votes?  

Ask me stuff!vvvv

 http://ask.fm/Lovesoreel 

VOTE(:

COMMENT(:

FAN(:

Thanks!!!!