Chapter 12: "

"We're happy for the both of them actually, I know I speak for us all when I say that little Emmett is lucky to have them as parents, and the three of them are such a cute little family." Liam stated, patted Niall on the back and kissed my cheek. I love these boys they are my brothers and the girls are all like sisters to me, we look out for each other no matter what.

"That's so sweet, and Harry I heard from a birdy that you two were getting pretty serious, how long until you two get engaged?" Chatty asked, Ella had a smile almost as big as Harry's on her face.

"Well we actually have something to tell you all....we got engaged last night." Harry stated as the fans all chimed 'awwe's and then everyone shouted.

"About time, well how do you feel Ella?" Chatty asked, Ella looked at Harry and smiled.

"Honestly I couldn't be happier!" Ella stated as Harry kissed her hand. The two of them are truly made for each other, I couldln't be more happier for the two of them.

The future looks amazing for all of us, maybe just maybe this is what my life was missing. The rest is for the future to deside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N

Sorry to tell you that this is the last chapter unless I can think of anything that's left to add. I'm sorry it took so long but I've just been really busy with family, school and other stuff going on. I love you all!