My Awful Addiction

Sorry this is so late egh, I finally got inspiration for it and wrote this... sorry. There should be two updates right now, the copyright and this sort-of prologue and sort-of first chapter.

     See, now, every story needs an introduction, I suppose. Or, so I've been told by Ms. England, my creative writing teacher.
     This is the introduction to my own, personal story that I absolutely need to share. The story of how I fell in love.

     The name's di Angelo, Nico di Angelo. My step-dad's a drunk, my mom is an overworked woman, and my sister is deaf. And I, of course, am gay.
     So yeah, obviously your average, melodramatic teenager in your average, psychotic family.
     Let's see here, every story needs a best friend. I have one now, of course, but the time when this story starts... I really don't think I had one. I was a bit self-conscious. The closest I had was my sister. We're pretty close.

     Anyway, what else does a good story need? Oh, right, some kind of issue. My issue is pretty self explanatory.

     I'm a queer boy in a queer family, going through some changes that I never expected to happen, getting random urges to do things I've never even learned about, and blablabla.

     Yeah, okay. Now you've got the gist of my personal life! Good for you! Kudos for me for writing this God-awful introduction!

     Now, on with the story...