Team

We walk through the forest till we reach a steep mountain side .
Sasuke and i haven't really talked since the river accident about a hour before.
"Hey um sasuke"
"There they are" he says pointing.
As we walk up i see a man with orange hair and another guy arguing with someone in red i think a girl.

"A girl in the group this is not gonna work out I can see it already" i say as i put on a smile and we walk up.
"Uh sasuke " the girl said running up to him in a hug.

"Thank god . . ." the blue haired man whispers.
"Oh sasuke i missed you" the girl said all up on him.
"What ever" i say in my head but it changes to flattered when they come up to me.

"Oh sasuke who's this pretty lady" he says making me blush.
"Suigetsu" the oranged haired man behind him said.

"Hello I'm jugo this is suigetsu and thats karin. Whats your name"

"Hinata"

"Nice to meet you hinata" he says handing me a flower.

"Thank you" i say as i take it and put it in my hair.
"Hey i saw her first" suigetsu says.

Sasuke pov

"Karin please leave me alone i think to myself.
"They are a little to friendly to her" l think to myself.

"Sasuke i missed you" she says holding my arm as i stare off at hinata.

Hinata pov

As we walk up the hill side i have been in the back of the group. Sasukes up front with karin not to far behind him. As i walk quietly behind the group jugo come to me .

"What's wrong" he says.
"I guess I'm just not use to this yet" i saw rubbing my other arm.
"It's ok I think we will get along well" he says with a smile.

"Not if karin doesn't but in" suigetsu says.
"She will eat you if you get close to sasuke" he says as i look up to here rubbing on sasukes arm.

"Well i don't want to anyway i have you guys any way " i say hugging them friendly.
suigetsu is funny and jugo is really thoughtful. We have been walking for a while now.

Sasuke pov

"Karin get off of me" i think to myself as she rubs on my arm and won't let go.
"Oh sasuke come on" she says.
"Sigh" i let off .
I look back and see jugo with suigetsu talking to hinata.
"Uh leave her alone" i think to myself as my face turns angry.

Hinata pov

"Jugo and suigetsu are flattering and sorta cute" i think to myself.

"Hey hinata I-" suigetsu says being cut off .
"We are setting up camp" Sasuke yells out. Karin and I go wash up first.
"Karin it-stay away from sasuke" she says cutting off my greeting.
"What" i say confused.
"Stay away from sasuke he's mine. I see how you look at him" she says moving in the water.

"I haven't actually looked at sasuke all day i was actually with jugo and suigetsu" i think to myself but anyway.
"Why you guys aren't dating are you" i ask .
"We are so back off .When we first meet each other we stated dating." she says washing her hair.
"Oh ok no issue I'll leave him alone for sure now" i say a little hurt.
"Well I'm getting out first" i say grabbing my towel and stepping out the river.
Not to long later

Karin went to bed already .
"I'm going to bed" jugo and suigetsu say to me.
"Ok goodnight" I say sitting between them as they kiss me on the cheek. I get up and sasuke grabs my arm and pulls me into the forest. As he slows down his grip tightens.

"What was that "
"What do you mean and could you not squeeze my arm" i say calmly .
"Why did they kiss you"
"Whats wrong .You were acting like you don't like karin the whole time. I'm not complaining about the kiss maybe you should focus on karin" i say giving him a leave me alone stare before i run off back to camp and lay in between jugo and suigetsu.

Sasuke short pov

"What the hell was that" i think to see them kiss her on the cheek.
"This has gone to far" i think to myself.

"Wait what does she mean. . .oh Karin" i say sitting down in the forest by a tree realizing how she must have felt when karin was on and all over me as.