Chapter 7 - Everything

Sorry for the long wait, my home Internet wasn't working. Thank you so much to all you guys that have hung in there and a big shout out to every person that's commented.

This is unedited and not re-read, so sorry for any mistakes, or sentences that don't make sence.

CHAPTER 7 - EVERYTHING

Kydan had known that when he met his mate his desire for her would be strong. But this was something else entirely. It was sweet torture; being pressed between her thighs but unable to burry his acting shaft into her tight heat.

Never had he felt lust so strong. He wanted to slip his hands under her torn clothing to feel her skin and fondle her chest, to part the folds of fabric, then swoop down and hungrily devour her breasts with his mouth, but his hands were occupied holding her up by cupped her sweet thighs, and he didn't particularly want to relinquish that hold either.

He would have thought that I satisfied lust like this would put him in a rage, but other than the uncontrolled animal desire he felt he was oddly calm. He couldn't remember the last time rage didn't simmer inside him, and now he was free of it and it felt good. Sure when she defied and denied him he felt his anger flair but it wasn't the same as the murderous rage.

But Gods he needed to fuck her!

"How can you say that? No, we're not, and besides." She lifted her dead from the wall and looked at him pointedly. "Your a little old for me."

He so entranced by those emerald eyes that it took him a second to answer. "In years I may be old but when I froze into immortality I was still young in body and mind."

"Not that young," she said. "I don't care about your age in years, when you became imortal how old we're you? Older then me for sure." she continued eyeing his face warily.

"I was only 30 winters! A man in his prime!" Kydan thought Geeva looked younger than him, but not that much younger. She was tall for a woman, long and slim, a little lanky looking even, petite compared to him, but overall a healthy woman in her prime - a fine mate. He would huess her about early to mid 20's.

"Only! He says! Only!" Geeva cried in an evaporated way. "We're I come from, if I was gust a couple months younger you could go to jail for sleeping with me."

"Were are you from." He asked curiously.

"That's no t important right now." Kydan disagreed, every bit of information he could get about her was important. "The point is it's almost illegal."

"Then its lucky your no' a couple months younger then, but that's redundant since we're evidently not were you come from. How old are you anyway?"

She stayed silent for a moment, seeming to consider this. "I'm 18." she muttered. Gods younger than he thought. He would have to try and be gentle with her. She was young and not a Lykae. The Lykae women were used to the males natural roughness, possessives and need to dominate, in fact usually they were all to happy to submit to these things and return the attentions eagerly.

And they were made tough to help accommodate a Lykae males brushing strength and Kydan had to be carefully even with them. Though he knew from their scuffle earlier that Geeva was surprisingly strong - witch made his chest swell with pride- he didn't want to take any chances and Kydan feared the longer they put off their mating the harder it would be for him to control himself.

"That is young lass, but never the less you are a woman. I've known men my age and older to marrae girls yer age and sometimes even younger, what would be so so bad about bedding me? I can bring you much pleasure if you just give me the chance tae fuck you."

She looked surprised at his bluntness for a second but then she rolled her eyes and Kydan thought, with a grin, that she was probably thinking something along the lines of, 'well of course he's open about such things, he's is a Lykae,' although her versions phrasing would be different and surely laced with more. . . colorful language.

"Of course that's all you think I care about, how well you can fuck me. I'll bet thats all you want, to fuck me. Which isn't gonna happen." At her words he once again pressed into her, grinding his large member into her covered core, his chest rumbled at the mixture of agony and ecstasy.

"I do very much wish to fuck you." he said honestly, "with every fiber of my being." he finished fiercely. Her mouth dropped open but before she could say anything Kydan interrupted her. "But tha' is no' all I want, no' by a long shot."

"Oh yeah, and what else do you want from me."

"Everything." With that said he stepped away from the wall, still holding Geeva tightly to him, and headed to the bathroom.

-----------------

Sorry it was short but I'll upload agin tomorrow or maybe this arfternoon.

Vote, comment, fan, check out my book blog (links on my profile) follow if you have Tumblr, please!