Chapter 1, The one that I knew before has changed

" You don't deserve her."," She died because of you." ," you are such a jerk." These sentences Jack has heard many times since Elsa Arendelle gone away because Jack has cheated on her with Tooth . Jack was truly sorry but Elsa's families has left without a word . It has been 4 years after Elsa was gone and they are now in freshman .

Elsa 's P.O.V

" Hey, it's morning now." Loki called my phone as I picked up." Ok." I yawned and wanted to go back to sleep." If you don't wake up now,you will late for school ." he reminded me." Okay,okay." I yawned again and went to brush my teeth." I am changing clothes. Wait for me." I said as I am changing my clothes in the toilet. I cut the phone off and took my school bag and went down stairs ." I put the school bag on the sofa and put my arm around his neck." Finally wake up ?" He asked and turned around to kiss on my cheek." The breakfast is done ?" I smiled and walked next to him but he pulled me out from the kitchen and let me sat on the chair.

" You need to sit here, don't you remember that your leg have just got well and if you don't ...

I cut him off " take care myself ." I said.

He has said many times that I could recite it.

" Then sit and wait for me." He commanded with his smiles and I nodded with a signed . He then walked to the kitchen and took the breakfast to me and sat in front of me ." How does it tastes?" Loki asked me, his emerald green eyes gleamed with gentle and warm ." Erm... yummy." I chuckled and then give him the sausage ." Ah......" I said as he chuckled and opened his mouth." Ella, can I ask you a question?" I stopped eating and looked up to him who has a serious look. " go on."

" Will you still marry me if you meet your ex boyfriend again ?" He asked and I put down my fork."..." there was a silence between us,time passing slowly like I have gone through a whole century.

"If you don't wanna talk about it ,just don't answer ." His tone softened, sounded a little bit hurt."I will,Loki. I will marry you,just you ." I took his hand and held it as he looked up to me ,smile appeared again . Then I took my plate and fork to the kitchen and started to wash it.

" Put down,I will wash it." Loki gave a kiss on my cheek and helped me to wash it . After he washed the plate and fork, we went to school together by his car.

Jack's P.O.V

I woke up and brushed my teeth as usually . After changed my clothes, I ate breakfast and opened the TV to see the news.' Asgard, which is the biggest company of the world has accepted their second son, Loki Odinson to marry ..." the TV suddenly went black." God damn." I said and then grabbed my school bag and went to school by my car.

Elsa's P.O.V

" Did you forget something ?" Loki asked me."Ah!my passport !" I said as he took out my passport behind his back ." But I have brought it ." he smiled." Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek." Let's go to the general office to get our locker's number." I smiled and grabbing his hand while walking to the general office .

" You are Ella Arendelle right ?" She asked as I nodded." And you are Loki Odinson?" She asked in surprised." Yes,I am ." Loki smiled to her and took the lock from her hand." Your locker is next to me." He smiled as he puts his hand on my shoulder ." Hey,don't do that. The girls look at me full of jealously now." I took off his hand but he put on my shoulder again." You don't need to care because everyone will know us next month." he smiled.Then we get to the locker and put our book inside.

" Elsa !"

I heard someone called me from the back and I knew who called me but I can't turn around because it will reveal who I am.

Jack's P.O.V

" Elsa !" I shouted loudly in the hallway because I saw her kissed another boy's cheek. She didn't turn around but just stopped awhile and then packed her things so I ran to her and grabbed her arm." Hey,what are you doing ?" She yelled and pulled off my hand." Elsa,it's really you.You didn't die !" I hugged her tightly but someone punched in my face." Stay away from my fiancee ." A man with raven black hair said as I got up and looked at him. He is the second son of the biggest company in the world, Loki Odinson.

" She is your fiancee ?" I said and laughing." What are you laughing at." Elsa said." Because you are Elsa ." I said and stared at her." I am not." She said calmly and walked away but I grabbed her arm and she pulled my hand away again." Mind your hand please." She said." If you aren't Elsa, then who are you ?" I asked and she stopped walking." I'm Ella, Ella Odinson." She said left with Loki.