The Vulture Vast (Deadman Wonderland fanfic)

* Be forwarned that I own nothing of Deadman Wonderland and the only character I own is Kyperia. That the plot/entire anime&manga series is based on Deadman Wonderland of Funimation Entertainment. Thank Yah ^ ^, )

  Her name was Kyperia, With that name she slaughtered the men countless of Russia. Until she was sent to Prison.. That prison my dear friends, is Deadman Wonderland. Her named change then, no longer was she Kyperia but to all of those who were deadmen... Those who had the power to use their blood as weapons to battle each other... She was there named "Vulture". Her Branch of sin was unlike any other one could ever imagine. It was a gas, unlike the solid branches of sin other had to offer, this noxious gas of her poisoned blood could kill even the strongest of Deadmen; or at least severly wound their immuyne systems. Kyperia had a nature about her that sent shivers to those around her.. quiet. Dead silent as she killed her foes who taunted and jeered. Cold, as the ice in hometown before it was painted in red. She devoured her enemies happiness.. one bloody fight at a time which is how she earned the name.. Vulture.

      Lunch: *Could it already be that time?* I thought quietly to myself.. for it was the only person I had these days- myself. I slowly trudged up off of my chilled white sheets and glanced to the cell doors that opened themselves for me. A guard passed by quietly through the hall as I crept out. Crow however, slinging out of his cell, was not as quiet. By now he was too hungry to keep the cool persona he plays into so well. I scoff to myself but he peers back, obvious he heard it but its not though I could care...anymore. The many times I've beaten the Crow in his own game... his intimidation is worthless, less than a fly. Still, his eyes shot fierce daggers into me.. maybe I didn't want to win against him; he has a lot to live for but in this prison.. It's about the only way us Deadmen survive. I peered away from his eyes and lowered my head, no.. I wasn't scared of him in the cage.. but out here in the prison he has friends. Yoh Takami and his sister Minatsuki ( The Humming Bird), owl and even Ganta Igarashi (infamous for his "Ganta Gun") I have yet to face him in battle but hes not someone I wuld like to mess with.. he looks like a normal kid but from what has been said; The reason he is in Deadman wonderland is because he killed his entire class of highschool students. Killing children, is probably the thing that makes me the most sick of all. I continue down the hall and into the cafeteria which was bustling as always. The Rich, The poor and the Deadman. None of the other prisoners seemed to know about us... no one but the freaks in charge and ourselves,but thinking about it today has gotten me in a sour mood already. I let out the softest of sighs then heard a very loud and suprising "Hello there, new Friend!". My god, what the HELL?! Struggling to catch my breath, I took a step back to glare at the figure behind me. She was.. huh? Who was this...? Not that I normally know the names of everyone here but she is someone who I haven't quite seen before; I know this because of her very distinct appearance. She is an Albino, White hair and skin with deep blood red eyes. However, she wasn't wearing the regular orage jumpsuits like the rest of us; It was white and red outlining the features of her body highly. Hardly anyone who would talk to me around here, but being provoked I spoke.

    "Hey ther- Wait... I don't know you. How do you expect me to be your friend? Never the less... Look, please allow me to eat in peace" I signaled her away and turned to the line for today's meal. But she seemed quite unhappy with this and showed her displeasure by folding her arms and pouting lightly.

"Hey! No reason to be such a grumpy pants Kype-Chan!" The girl whined in a childish voice beside me. How.. the hell did she know my name?.. I seemed to think for a second that her features resembled someone I may have know before.. maybe in a past life. Maybe it was just her personality, reminded me of myself before all of this. Her blatant innocence found my humerous side and I gave a weak smile to the girl.

"Please, Excuse me. You got it right, My name is Kyperio. Have we met before? I'm sorry if you insist but if I must I will be your friend." A sigh caught my breath and the girl looked up in a wide smile exposing pearly teeth, shining bright with warmth. She seemed legitimatly happy that I had decided to agree to friendship with her. With that the girl gave a few bounces and squeaked with glee.

"Oh! I insist! I insist! My name is Shiro-chan! I'm so happy you are my new friend!"-

To Be Continued...