BOOK COVERS!

O.K,So I had this INSANE idea of making random people book covers. I love art and designing aswell so I've started a discussion of making people book covers. I've had many replies already and  I thought to myself, now how would I know if they like it or not instead of me keep emailing Sooo,i came up with an idea by making a book! good idea right! Well, my friend thinks I'm mad but there's a reason for everything. So now everyone can ee previous book covers I made aswell and decide if they want me to make them one and can also look at a book cover I made for them. You can also leave comments if you want me to make you one. If I make you one the chapter I put your book cover on will be dedicated to you and I will include your blurb and a link to your story so people can relate to it and chec out your story at the same time. Pretty awesome huh? Yea I know, I'm just epic. Tell me f you think this is a good idea. This is just a summary of what this book is about, from here onwards yo will just See book covers!

Now, I'm gonna add on wha people should tell me when they want me to make them a book cover because seriously guys, your making my unpaid job a whole lot harder! XD SO you need to do all the steps or as much as possible, some are optional.

1-The name of your book

2-The blurb of your book

3-Anything you want to be on the book cover(optional but it sure would help :P)

4-If you want me to put your name on the cover

5-If you book is on Wattpad ( This would help because I can also help promote your book)

6- The link to your book (but only if it's already on wattpad)

7- A song/video you want me to play during your chapter (optional, but it would be nice because i want your chapter to be about you and have your own style/personality to it. Maybe your favoutrite song or vid but it's up to you. This would be nice though because no one has done this so far!! XD)

And that's it. This will makemy life easier and you probably get a better looking book cover!

Remember, CRITISIZE ME!!

And check out my book forget life. Link below   

http://www.wattpad.com/1236882-forget-life <--- CLICK ME!!! XD