Broken Butterfly

(a/n) heyy soo i tried to start this and i asked my cousin to add the 2nd chapter for me bc i had to go to my friends house, but she made a big mess of it so i have to start over completely.:( o well. Soo this is my first story ever, and i would really love some feedback, it would really help me out:) i will be updating once a week, if alot of people read this, i will update more often:) also, im looking for a cover for this story!! And i dont edit, and i can only write and upload from my ipod, soo im sorry for any mistakes:( sooo thats it.. Enjoy! And comment!!! <3M<3

***

I was an average girl. Sure i was a little on the quiet side, but only around people i didnt know that well. Until that day. The day that crushed me. The day that shattered my world and shaped my new one. The day that I watched my parents die.

Of course like any other tradgedy, it started out like a normal day. Actually, it was different. It was a monday. Monday, September 12. My 16th birthday. Other than that little fact, it was normal. I woke up, showered, dressed, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and struggled with my hair before giving up and pulling it into a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and ipod, said goodbye to my parents, and walked out the door.

I plugged in my headphones and turned on my "Summer Songs" playlist. I walked the 15 minutes to my best friend Haileys house.

"Happy Birthday Ali!!!! Oh my gosh so what did you get? A car? Pleaaase tell me you got a car!!" Hailey shrieked while nearly suffocating me in a bone crushing hug.

"Hailey, if i got a car, dont you think i would be driving it right now instead of walking" I laughed as i returned her hug, but a little more gently.

"Hmmm i guess... But still. So if you didnt get a car, what did you get?" she replied with a shrug amd a sheepish smile.

" I didnt get it yet. My dad said that they would give it to me when i got home. I just hope thwy didnt go overboard and spend too much..."

"Ali, its your 16th birthday!! Of course they spent a lot of money! " she said with an eye roll as we walked into school and up to our lockers.

"Your probably right..." I said as I spun my combination. I yanked it open so see a giftbag with a card peeking out of it. I turned to Hailey with a grin and said " You didnt have to get me anything!!

" I didnt..." Hailey said with a frown.

" I did." a voice behind me said.