Chapter 18

"MAKE SOME NOISE MIAMI!!!" You screamed. The audience screamed back. "GIVE IT UP FOR THE NEXT SONG AND THE LAST ONE, THIS IS BREAK MY OWN HEART!" You yelled into your mic, before grabbing your acoustic guitar and playing the by now well known song.

The fans sang along. You noticed Camila standing next to the stage. You hadn't talked to her since the kiss because you didn't know what to say. You had kissed her even though you wanted to be just friends.

The young girl smiled at you and you heard your voice get out of tune. You quickly concentrated on singing and pushed your feelings out of the way. You ended the song.

"GOODBYE MIAMI, YOU WERE INCREDIBLE!!" You yelled and ran off the stage.

"Can we talk?" Camila walked behind you while you made your way to your dressing room.

"What is there to say?" You threw back and entered the room.

"You kissed me." She stated obviously.

"I know, I'm sorry." You answered and turned towards her.

"Don't be, I'm just confused." Camila replied.

"That makes two of us." You mumbled. Camila frowned for a second.

"Do you still have feelings for me?" She took a step towards you.

"Of course I do, I'm not just able to turn it off. I'm madly in love with you and I really wish I could be with you cause God you have no fucking idea how badly I miss kissing you and sleeping next to you and just fucking calling you mine. But we're not meant to be. Faith tore us apart. It's not destined for us to be together." You yelled, tears forming in your eyes.

"But what is destiny?" The brown eyed girl took another step forward.

"What do you mean?" You frowned.

"Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love." Camila spoke up. "You can keep on rambling that we're not meant to be but do you honestly believe that?" She took the last step before being so close to you that you could feel her breath against your skin.

"Camila, this is not a good idea." Your eyes darted to her lips before looking back into her eyes.

"Why not?" She breathed against your lips.

"Because..." You got distracted by her lips again. Unconsciously you licked your own. "I just think that maybe..." You sighed softly. "Fuck it." You mumbled and pressed your lips against her.

You wrapped your arms around her waist to pull her closer. You pulled away panting. "This is not a good idea, Camila." You sighed while leaning your forehead against her's.

"You seemed to enjoy it though." She smirked. A soft chuckle escaped your lips.

"How can I not enjoy kissing you." You stroked her soft lips to emphasize your words. She shrugged. "You got me so whipped and we're not even together."

"We can be together. I know it won't be easy but I'm in love with you and I will try everything to win you back. I'm not excepting a no. If you say no, I'm gonna keep fighting for you, cause I love you." Camila told you and a smile formed on your face.

"Okay." You said softly.

"Okay?" She asked.

"Okay, let's try it. One last time."

---------

You were with the six of you, sitting in your tour bus on your way to Texas. Your tour bus was a bit bigger so you all fitted in it. In return your crew was sitting in Fifth Harmony's bus. Camila was cuddled up in your side, her head rested on your shoulder. Her fingers intertwined with yours.

Lauren was sitting on your other side and across from you were Ally, Dinah and Normani.

"So you guys are back together?" Normani wondered.

"Yep." Camila answered, popping the p.

"That's the definition of an 'on and off relationship'." Dinah remarked and you chuckled.

"I wish I could deny that." You laughed.

"At least, we have a relationship." Camila poked her tongue out at Dinah.

"Sweetie, don't you remember our rule?" You whispered in her ear.

"Keep my tongue in my mouth or put it in yours." The young girl said, as if it was rehearsed.

"Good girl." You patted her head and kissed her cheek.

"You guys are disgusting." Dinah replied. You two laughed.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Ally quickly interfered before you could make another remark. You all thought about it, no one having any ideas.

Eventually you decided to just watch a movie, as always. The movie wasn't very interesting. You were more interested in kissing Camila without making too much noise. At first that didn't work out. Camila would always giggle or complain but after the first 10 minutes of the movie she got used to it and even enjoyed it.

Dinah would sometimes eye you and give you a playful glare. You would brush it off and continue kissing Camila. The first movie ended quite quickly and you decided not to watch another one but to play some kind of game. That ended with you all shouting at each other and you all minded your own business.

You were writing in your notebook, Camila was on Tumblr, Lauren was reading, Ally and Dinah were on Twitter and Normani was watching videos on youtube.

You heard a phone lock but didn't know whose. Until Camila whispered in your ear. "Can we go to your bunk?" You closed your notebook and nodded. The two of you got up and left without even being noticed. You crawled in your bunk.

"This is nice." Camila giggled and kissed your cheek.

"I guess so. Why did you want to come here?" You asked.

"Well, you were making me feel good during that movie so now it's my turn." She kissed your neck. You bit your lip, containing a moan. She continued sucking and you couldn't help the soft moan that escaped your lips.

"Camila." You moaned softly. You felt her smirk against your skin.

"Yes?" She mumbled against your neck.

"What are you doing?" You wondered.

"Making you feel good." She crawled on top of you and straddled your waist.

"The girls are right outside this bunk." You whispered.

"Fine, then not." The brown eyed girl got off of you and crawled out of your bunk. You did the same and noticed Camila sitting on the couch next to Lauren. The two of them talking as if she never left.

A smile spread on your face as you fell down next to your girlfriend to get into the conversation.

Life had never been this good.

*******

A/N: A fluffly chapter for all of you. I hope you like it. I'm probably gonna continue the fluff for a while cause Y/N and Camila are so cute together. Enjoy the happiness while it lasts.

THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING!!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AND AMAZING!!

Love you all!!