Chapter 1

"Who are you?" Jaewon asked waking up to find a woman on top of him.

"I'm your noona." The woman said seductively, her words slurred obviously drunk.

"Get off of me! I have a girlfriend!" He said disgusted by the smell of Whisky on her breath.

"You mean that black whore? She's cheating on you." Jaewon shoved the drunken woman off of him and called security. They quickly came and gathered the intruder.The young popstar sat in the desk chair in the hotel room with his cellphone. He dialed a number and waited.

"Hey, you've reached the cell of Denise Conner, she's not in right now. May I take a message?" Richard, Denise's younger brother said jokingly and snickered.

"Richard, just put Denise on the phone." Jaewon was slightly irritated by the young man's joke.

"Hey Jae, what's wrong?" Denise asked her voice warm like honey concerned.

"Just another reason for me to want to give up being a popstar. Nevermind that. I needed to hear your voice again. I miss you." He said quietly.

"I miss you too. So, tell me what's wrong." Denise said hoping it was something minor.

"It's nothing." Jaewon lied.

"What was it?" Denise said raising her voice slightly yet still being sweet. Jaewon couldn't lie to Denise, not often anyway.

"An apperent fan broke into my hotel room and tried to you know..." He said embarressed by the word.

"She tried to have sex with you?" Denise asked trying to clarify. Jaewon made a sound of conformation. "And?" Denise said chuckling.

"And what? She tried to rape me!" Jaewon said loudly, a little to loudly.

"If that's all you could've waited till the morning to tell me. So, that means that there's something more. Am I right?" Denise asked leaning back on her bed and waited for Jaewon to answer.

"She called you a whore and said that you were cheating." Jaewon said quietly. Somewhat ashamed by his emotions and the fact that he was doubting Denise's love for him

"I'm called a whore all the time. When I worked at the club/bar. While dating you, and being only with you. And even when I die people will call me a whore. Popstar's girlfriend or not people will call me things . It really doesn't phase me anymore . Besides people call you things too, and you don't don't get hurt so why should I?" Denise stated more than asked, and relaxed knowing Jaewon would try and use some cute double standard or excuss.

"That's just it I'm the popstar. You're my girl, no one should be throwing commets at you. If they want to comment it should be about how pretty you are. Other than that your name shouldn't be in their mouths."

"Honestly, it's okay. I'm okay with your stalker calling me a whore. Regardless you come to me in the end. So they can do whatever, you're my man." Denise said happily knowing that no one was going to steal Jae. With that they hung up. Silence began to fill both the rooms on opposites sides of the world, at least that's what Jaewon thought. The both stared the same picture of them at an amusement park on their cellphones. Quickly Denise went to sleep first leaving Jaewon alone.

"Oh Denise. If you only knew..." He said then looked at the picture for a couple of minute. Soon after he drifted off to sleep....