Jiggle Jiggle

Part One - " Hi, I'm Luiz "

 Iggy Azalea in the background, yellow cloth in my right hand and bleach in my other hand. I never thought I'd have to be scrubbing floors for a living, damn. I sighed deeply as I got on my knees and scrubbed the dirty floor with all my might. My boss, as usual, was watching me like a hawk as I scrubbed the floor , with a smirk on his fat face. I grimaced underneath the weight of his perverted stare, I could tell he was looking at my ass.

"Oh Christa, you missed a spot" he said pointing.

I gritted my teeth and looked up at him with a fake smile.

"Yes Mr Simmonds" I replied.

I cleaned the spot I had supposably missed and continued cleaning the rest of the room on all fours. When I finished I went to change into my second uniform and got my duster, and went into the reception. Two men in grey suits stood talking to the receptionist, they looked big and muscular even in the oversized suits they wore. I looked at the latino one and his eyes met mine. Jeez he was hot. I got my duster and cleaned near the men, stealing stares with the other guy.

"Luiz! Pay attention, we are here for business" the other guy said in a Italian accent.

"Sorry Boss, just admiring this fine lady here" he said looking towards me.

The receptionist - Marie, looked toward me and screwed her face. The other guy looked towards me. By now I was really embarassed.

"What's your name mami" Luiz said flashing his perfect teeth."Her name is Christa, she's just a cleaner here" Marie said rudely

Luiz looked at Marie and back at me.

"I didnt ask you trick" he said at MarieI smiled at Luiz softely.

"I'm Luiz and that other guy is Henry" he said to me

"but girls call me Big O" he added

"Why's that?" I replied grinning

"Cause once you roll with me, a big O is guarenteed, you feel me?" he said with a devilish smile

"I feel you" I replied laughing

"So can I buy you a drink tonight?"

" You dont waste time do you Mr O" I smiled

"You only live once. Plus you only see a girl this fine once in a lifetime"

I blushed at the comliment.

"Oh God save me now" Marie scoffed.

Henry looked at Marie and whispered something in her ear. Whatever he said shut her the hell up.

"Well?" Luiz said,waiting for a answer.

"Okay. 8pm meet at Lucy's joint, you know it ?"

"Cool, meet you there" Luiz said smiling.

I felt like I had done something completely recless but I had'nt been out in so long, I was beginning to feel lonely.

Henry and Luiz shortly after left the reception and went for a meeting with my boss.

"You are such a whore" Maries said looking towards me

"And you are a ugly hiefer" I snapped leaving the reception.

I looked at my watch. 5pm. Time to head home. I checked out and got my paycheck of $255. I wasnt going to complain, it was alot for one person especially since I was paid weekly. I took the subway home and got ready to meet Luiz..

********************************************************************************************************