Ten/Rose: Pranks

(Includes free freely feely gif)
The Doctor unlocked the TARDIS, hearing the familiar squeak of the door as he opened it and stepped inside, followed by Rose. He sighed happily, today's expedition was a rather exciting one. But there was a tingle of fear running through his spine; unsettling.

It all started when they first landed on planet 524 or was it 512. He couldn't really remember, anyways, Rose had just woken up and was taking a shower. While this was going on, The Doctor had the perfect plan that involved flower and hair dryers. He giggled lightly to himself as he saw Rose getting ready to blow dry her hair, only to be surprised with white dust all in her face; her expression was priceless, by the way. He couldn't hold back his laughter after that. He was near tears by the time Jack called about Cybermen trying to take over another race of beings, which turned out to be a werewolf. But since they've solved that problem, The Doctor's just waiting for the payback that was due.
----

Rose had a very evil plan of her own, with some help from Jack, of course. That call was supposed to be a distraction which turned out to be a werewolf that was attacking a small village. Rose had to go with The Doctor on his expedition, but, luckily, Jack slipped away from view and planted the device.

Now, she's just waiting for the perfect time. Which would be soon, no doubt.

She slowly took out her phone as The Doctor neared the target position. She put the electronic device on camera mode. He was sitting down, now, just as Rose pressed play. The shear shock and fear that crossed the Doctor's face was absolutely priceless as the air horn from under his chair sounded as he fully sat down. It felt like it was all happening in slow motion, with Rose's cackling and the sound of his body hitting the floor after almost jumping up about 10 feet into the air.

Rose sent the video to her partner in from as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Don't expect to prank me without consequences,....Doctah." She said as she walked away.

The Doctor chuckled, these shenanigans we're why he loved her so. He wouldn't know what to he'd do with out her.

A/N: well folks, here we have it. Pranking is just my favourite thing ever so I hope you doodes will like it.

I TAKE REQUESTS NOW YAY!

Leave 'em here if you have any.

PEACE

-SuperWhoLock_Tigger OuT-