And Are You At All lonely For Me?: (part two)

Previously....

I wonder what Olivia is doing right now, maybe I should casually stop by. I thoughts wickedly with a cheshire smile plastered on my eager face.

****************************************

Olivia's POV

I wonder what Olivia is doing right now, maybe I should casually stop by. I thoughts wickedly with a cheshire smile plastered on my eager face.

****************************************

Olivia's POV

I shrugged on my baby blue pajama dress and some Calvin Klein underwear. I put my hair up in a messy bun and threw my reading glasses to the bed.

Lailah was out doing whatever and now I have my free time to lounge and watch some tv. Besides T.V., I can eat like a fatty, Netflix and chill, or unpack the few things I left in my boxes. At the moment, I have no idea which sounds more appealing, so I am currently standing awkwardly in the middle of my dorm.

I huffed out a sigh and moved to sit down at the edge of my bed, when someone knocked on the door. I got up and straightened my slouched position, "Lailah...did you forget your phone again?"

I twisted the knob and was surprised to see a grinning Caleb in the frame of my door. He was wearing a burgundy Nike tech and it's matching sweats, and boy did he look yummy.

Play it cool Liv.

"Uh...hey?"

"Hey," he said pushing past me and placing the pizza and other bags on my desk. "What's up cutie?"

Cutie...that's different.

"Uh I'm cool...whatcha doin?"

"Well I'm here to eat this pepperoni pizza with a really cute girl."

"Your really forward...and confident I see. What makes you think I want to eat with you?"

Woah...I don't know where the sassy came from and if I don't curb my impulses around this guy, I'm sure I won't like the consequences.

He strode towards me, taking off his hoodie in the process. He stood over me and his smell consumed my senses. He lifted his hand over my head and I backed up, only to meet the sharp tip of a desk in my ass. My breathing started to falter as Caleb leaned in closer to my face. He blew air on me and I closed my eyes in anticipation. He chuckled and said "you sure you want to be sassy with me tonight Liv?"

I stared at him with desire heavy in my eyes and I'm sure he could tell because he bit his bottom lip seductively. He unhooked the messy nest I had on top of my head and it cascaded down my back, a few strands falling in my face. He ran his hand across my neck and into the back section of my hair. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he gripped the hair in his hands and yanked my face closer to his.

I closed my eyes, awaiting our second kiss, one I've been earnestly yearning for since the other day at his place.

"Liv..."

"Huh...," I whispered breathlessly.

"Where should I rest my hoodie?"

What!!! Oh he's sooo not funny.

I pushed him off of me and he stumbled back laughing.

"Just throw it over the chair there," I replied annoyed.

"Ah come now...don't be like that. Okay...listen I'm sorry," he smirked mischievously.

"Yeah yeah," I said grabbing a slice of pizza from the box, then dropping myself on the bed.