Dangerously Familiar

~~~Flashback two months~~~
"In three....two....one...." I mutter, looking at my watch as I wait for my next victim.
"Bye, Denise. I'll see you Monday." She calls to her coworker, walking out of the small bakery, Sweet Dreams. Hmm, ironic, huh?
She starts walking down the street and I follow her, memorizing the route for later use. She gets on the 8:30 Downtown Subway. I follow. I sit in the back with my head down, looking at her back as she is on her phone picking a song. She chooses (f/s/n). Wait, thats (y/n) favorite song. Hmm, weird. She gets up from the seat and walks to the door when the train stops at Vines Station. I get up and walk after her. She walks down the street to an apartment complex by the name of Greenwich Hollow. I remember this place somewhere. Hmm, but I cant remember where. She walks up three flights of stairs and into apartment number 2387....I'll need to remember that for later use.
~~TimeSkip~~
11:06 pm.
"Ugh....damn......ouch" I mutter, as I climb a tree I confirmed led to her bedroom window. I silently slid the open (hehe) window up and climb in nimbly. I closed it softly. I walked over to her bed side, gripping the knife in my waistband. I take it out and lift it, bringing my hand up to cover her mouth. When my hand clamped over her mouth, her (e/c) eyes shot open. I nearly jumped through the roof. Thats why this is familiar. It's (y/n) house...I'm in her apartment....with my hand on her mouth.....and a knife raised........ Aww, damn.
"....Jeff..." I feel her murmur against my hands as her eyes went from sheer terror to sudden realization.
OH SHIT!!!
I take my hand off her mouth and back up into the wall. She sits up and looks at me. I swear I saw a blush.
"Jeff, is that you?" (y/n) asked, with concern only she can master.
No...everything is going all tunnely. Oh no, I cant faint here!!!
"..jeff......ay.....omething.......you okay?" I only caught snippets of her questions as everything goes black.
Oh, shit.