Murderers Anonymous

"Uhh....I guess its my turn." I say, standing up from sitting a good thirty minutes in the cold, metal folding chair. "Well, my name is Jeff and I'm a...." I sigh. "....a 'murderer'."
I didn't like that term. It made me sound heartless. I liked 'life-anarchist' better. It has a ring to it.
"Hi, Jeff." The group droned. I guess they were all just as bored as I was.
Everyone showed up at this meeting.
Ben, Jane, Masky and Hoodie (who apparently aren't on speaking terms right now. Supposedly one went on a killing spree without the other; you know the 'typical' lovers' quarrel.), The Freddy Fazbear's gang (apparently Mike was tired of having to fend for his life on a nightly basis), even my bff, Slendy was here to show support. But in actuality, he was only here for the snacks; he's over there, munching on cheese pretzel sandwiches right now. He's not the most social guy. What with him not having a face and his terrible habit of sprouting tentacles when approached by a member of the opposite sex. Yeah, not pretty.
"Yeah, so...I haven't killed in a month now." I mumbled, blushing at my abstinence.
I've decided to try the whole 'kill violence, give love a chance' thing. So far, its been going pretty good.
"Well that's wonderful, Jeffrey. What made you consider our program?" Ms. Rein, our instructor, asked; smiling a smile only a camp counselor can.
"Well, its kinda a long story." I admitted, blushing, thinking of her.....
"We would all love to hear the story, right?" Ms. Rein suggested, looking around at everyone for feedback.
The group chattered in agreement.
"TELL THE STORY." Chica bounced in her seat.
"Yeah, tell us." Hoodie enthused, Masky nodding next to him.
"Tell us the story. We would love to hear it. I bet its......ahh, romantic." Jane sighed, dreamily.
I rolled my eyes at her.
"Okay, okay. Fine. I'll tell you. But don't blame me. Its pretty sappy." I admitted, starting my story...........