Wolf's Rein {Chapter 3:DREAM}

Chapter 3: DREAM

"Wake up." A rough voice commanded. I opened my eyes and looked around me before meeting the gaze of my captor. This room was well lit and I was laying in a king size bed that had a gold comforter with blue pillows. Both where made out of silk I could tell. And the sheets felt like the Egyptian cotton ones I had at home. Don't think of that place, I reminded myself. The rest of the room had the blue and gold theme as well. There was even a window that was completely glass. It had one golden curtain and another blue that where parted slightly in the middle. Out side there was a balcony with stairs leading to only God knows where. After my look around the room I forced my eyes to trail over to the 'monster' that had captured me. I was scared in a strange sort of way. I was not wondering what he had injected into me. Or who he was. I was wondering if there was a beautiful body to go along with those eyes that I was convinced I was beginning to love. The room was beautiful but what caught and held my attention was the man above me.

"Rouge." My mind said, I knew this was a dream, a memory but I just couldn't wake myself up. I tried I tired to shake myself out of it. I didn't want to remember. I had put these memories away for a reason. But nothing was working, and I just gave up. I let the dream continue oddly detached; I just sat there and watched like a person who is watching a rerun. I knew I would feel pain from this, and I knew this was also what I wanted.

The Rouge had light grey eyes that where smoky and as I looked closer I noticed they had bites of silver in them. The wolf-ness of them was uncanny, almost in a scary way. His presence told ever instinct I had to run that he was wild and dangerous. Yet my fingers ached to run through his hair. To smooth the dirty blond locks that turned to a golden color on the ends. His hair was a disaster, that on any one else would look horrible but one him it looked amazing. It was like a mix between, 'bed head' and 'I thought this gel would style my hair.'

And his face, I just wanted to stroke his cheek and hold his face in my hands. His face was perfect, everything lined up with the other. He had a straight nose that tons would die for and hard set cheek bones. I was curtain that if he smiled my will would melt and I would fall for him.

His body was to sum it up in three words, to die for. He had muscles but not the body builder-scary type or the scrawny little boy ones either. Well toned was another way to describe him. Which matched his at least 6'5 height, which meant he has a good foot on me. As I surveyed his body I saw his muscles bunch, ripple and roll. I was so mesmerized I hadn't realized that he was saying my name, my real name. Not the one I told everyone to call me. No he called me by my birth name where had he learned such a thing? I had made sure no one called me that once my parents had died I didn't need the reminder of them. And Chase called me that only when we where alone. Chase, my mind thought, I had this gut feeling that I would never see him again. Then Rouge leaned down and whispered my name again in my ear. Unnerving me. How could this man's presence affect me so greatly? I wasn't really sure, but something was going to happen I was sure. His voice was a dark promise, and my gut clenched telling me I was his. Give in my mind whispered don't be like those silly girls in the stories, it is too late for you to do anything. I couldn't fight, I could do nothing to change the fact, he had claimed me.

"Don't." the whisper was barely heard in my own ears, "Don't call me that." I had a stubborn streak in me that was the one thing I would never let up on I was now 'Rain' and nothing else. And as if he heard my thoughts and deep down I felt him probing my mind, I knew he was there but it just felt natural.

"Rain." He said low enough for me to hear and not miss the possession that lurked behind the dangerous tone. "Rain, I'm Rouge." And for some reason to me when he said the name I wanted to be called that I forced people to call me, it sounded wrong. And for a spilt second I wished that he would call me by my real name again.

I woke up with a start early the next morning. The sun had just began to rise I looked at my clock and it said 5:30. I shivered, remembering my dream. I didn't want to remember it would just call me pain to recall what I did. I felt numb and didn't want to cry but my mind had ideas of it's own,

"Why are you crying little flower?" a voice called

I didn't need to look up to know it was Rouge, my mind was again playing tricks on me. Maybe I should tell somebody I thought but then changed my mind I didn't want to be locked away, I wanted to be free,

"Go away, leave me alone." I cried, I didn't want his kindness.

"Never. I'll see you soon." He promised before he disappeared onto the morning light.

I sighed and got out of bed, I had another day at the hell I called school. I said going to my bathroom that was as big as a small bedroom. It had a flower theme with a black rose picture hanging over the tub. I went to the shower and turned the water on. It had a waterfall on the side and the man stream of water came pouring straight down upon you. I striped down and opened the door to get in. And then I stopped, I just stopped what did that a hallucination mean by that? "See you soon?" I repeated just as his in my head said, "I'm real little flower, very real."

I sighed and closed my eyes on the warmth I felt blooming on my right cheek. I basked in it feeling whole, he was close.

"I know." I said and I stepped into the shower.

sorry don't have time to upload a lot at one time right ow i need ideas help!