First Day

OK NEXT CHAPTER! And i am changing the name of the book !! So in the next chapter its gonna be called, "My insane/wonderful life"!!!!! K here we go..................................

PIC OF ALYSHA.............................................................................................>

I looked at all my classes and most of them matched up with Casey's. And then he came. I looked up and it was Adam.

"Hey Alysha can I see all the classes you have?" he asked.

"Oh ya sure, Adam" i said surprised.

I nudged Casey on her ribs. "STOP GIGGLING CASEY" i whispered. Why did I have to have such an annoying friend!!! 

"Oh wow I have all the same classes as you" said Adam excited.

"Oh really, that's great" I said kind of excited now.

" Then why don't we get going" asked Adam.

" Sure" i said pulling Casey with us.

" Oh Al I have to go somewhere so I will meet you guys in class." said Casey giving me a-you-better-say-yes-if-he-asks-you-out look!

"Oh ok Casey" I said giving her a-he-won't-ask-right-now-look.

Adam pulled me along, pushing me closer to him.

"Soo hows school been so far" Adam asked looking hot as hell.

"It's been good" i said blushing.

"AWWWW you look so cute when you blush" said Adam giving me a cute face.

"UHH! You know how much I hate that!" I said making mad face.

"Ok ok sorry,,," he said looking straight ahead.

We entered the class. Everyone took there seats. I sat next to Adam and wondered of in my thoughts. Hmm I think I should forget my past and move on. But what if Ethan comes back or I get to know any info about him. Uhh!!! I slapped myself on the cheek and just told myself to think ahead. And even if he does come back I will just move on with my life and have him as my best friend.

"You okay" Adam said to me looking confused.

"Oh ya,.. never mind I was just thinking about something" I said looking away so he doesn't see me upset.

"Alysha?" he said looking worried.

"ALYSHHAA" he said again shaking me.

"Ya" i said not looking his way.

"Tell me, I know something is wrong. And we have a deal don't we?" he said making me fave him.

I thought about our deal. Since last year we have been great friends and have promised to never hide anything from each other. We always shared our happiness and sorrows. But I had never told him my past. Just Casey and my family knew about that. But the whole school knew that Ethan had just left but they didn't know the main reason. 

"Uhh ya i know" i said trying to smile.

"If you do then tell."

"No its nothing I was just wondering about our dance team and who's gonna be the captian this year" i said showing a fake smile.

"Oh don't worry, you are totally gonna win since you are the best dancer there and are JUST PERFECT" he said assuring me.

"Haaha thanks" i said fake smiling and feeling bad for him since he didn't know the truth.

"And plus I know you are hiding something from me right now so you can tell me when you feel it's the right time" he said smirking.

My mouth fell open for a second there but I closed it right away.

"How can you be so sure about that?" I asked trying to not show that he is right by raising my eyebrow.

"Alysha, you are seriosuly an open book and didn't I tell you this before.

"Uhh ya you did" i said blushing.

"Haha ok then now you can get reay for telling me that "Thing" he said smirking again and hugging me lighty.

"Any problem there Ms.Evans?" said our teacher.

"Oh no, we are fine. I was just helping Adam out on one of our homework questions." I said shocked.

"Ok then what's number #22 Mr.Mack" she asked looking at Adam.

"Oh its............................................................................................................

We got out of class and headed to my locker. " Whew that was close" I said looking at Adam.

"HHAHA ya kinda."

"Ok then you ready" he asked looking for an answer.

"Ya let's go" I said already walking.

"Hey hey hey....... wait up girl. I didn't mean by ready to go to class, genius." he said giving me the you-have-to-give-me-an-explanation-look.

"Uhh then what are you asking,"are you reay for?" I asked acting like I don't understand what he means even if I understand it very well.

"Alysha, are you serious, I know you know VERY well what I am taking about."

"No i dont"

"Didn't I already tell you, you are an open book.? I can see very well that you know what I am talking about. 

" No i dont"

Right then Casey came up and looked excited. "We have our first dance meeting today at lunch, okay!" she said jumping.

"Oh ok, I have to go to the bathroom. You wanna come with me" I said pulling Casey along.

"Oh ok then you can tell me after school or next period" said Adam looking serious.

"Uh but you still haven't told me what I am suppose to tell you" i said looking confused.

"Uh uhhh sure you don't, it's ok.. you can tell me later. byee" he said turning around to leave.

"What was all that about" asked Casey looking confused and sneaky.

"Well I was thinking about Ethan and he looked at me. I quickly took my sad expression off but he saw it. So he kept asking what it was about and you know that I haven't told him. So I also made an excuse but he said that I was an open book and he knows it was something else that I was thinking about." I said looking worried.

"Well it's your choice if you wanna tell him but if you get in a relationship with him then the best would be to tell him about it" she said sympatheically.

"Ya, then it would be his choice on what he thinks about me" I said still looking worried.

"You didn't really have to go to the bathroom, right" she said raising ab eyebrow.

"haha ya, your right." i said turning around to go back to class.