Chapie 5; getting lost and getting beat

Xavier’s POV

“They’re called beds not trampolines Lyn.” I said.

“But Master they’re so much fun to bounce on!” He protested.

“Go to bed Lyn, you had a long hard day and you need some rest.”

“Yes Master.” Lyn said obediently, lying down on the bed and pulling the covers around him.

I left his bedroom and went upstairs to my own bedroom when I heard a loud crash. Lyn!

I raced down the stairs and into his bedroom, which was now empty, and the window smashed open, and not a trace of Lyn.

He ran away? That little bastard! After all I’ve given him he runs off! Wait, the collar, I can track him!

I drove down to the Hunters Society Center and tracked his collar, and it said he was out near Green River.

I drove out there and found Lyn.

“M-Master, thank God, I-”

“Shut the fuck up! I can’t believe you! Running off at the crack of dawn!” I cut him off.

“But Master I-” I kicked him in the stomach and grabbed him up by the hair and started pulling him away.

“Master, please, don’t-” I slammed his head face first into a nearby tree.

“Just shut up until we get home.” I hissed.

“But Master-”

“Shut it!” I yelled, tightening my grip on his black hair.

The damned mutt finally shut up, and didn’t speak until we were back at the house. I dragged him to the back yard and tied his hands to separate poles, I pulled out my whip that I thought I’d never have to use, and beat him with it, I swear I was so angry at him that I was seeing red. Lyn screamed out in agony as I beat him profusely with the whip, it was not until my arm got tired that I finally stopped.