~Wedded Bliss~

*****Warning ....content in this chapter is of mature content. Read at your own risk.****    

By the time they had returned from the small village chapel, the moon was set high in the sky.

He carried her in over the threshold of their room and let her slide from his body to stand facing him.  Then he walked over to start a fire in the hearth.

Her eyes watched his every move up to the moment he stood before her again.

Now behind closed doors of their room, their own private world, they watched each other.  He stood tall and formidable before her. Her eyes never left his face as they absorbed every inch of his features. A prominent handsome face, strong jaw,  gorgeous grey eyes set beneath arched black brows and his mouth was just full enough to be unspeakably sensual. As the years passed it only matured his boyish good looks into a gorgeous man with a rakish air.

He gently caressed her cheek, his gaze rested on her eyes… he was powerless when she held him in her gaze, especially now with her expression of desire and longing. He had to fight for control. At the look on her face, the blood began pumping through his veins. A ferocious need gripped him.

"You don't know how many times I have dreamt of this night," he whispered.

He slowly lowered his hands to lift her dress above her head to remove it. It dropped to her feet as he began to untie her chemise. The strings gave way and the cleft to her breast was visible.

He leaned down to kiss her lips and pulled her close but her fingers gently raised to his chest and he stood back, his gaze searching hers. Her heart beat so loud it roared in her ears.

Her eyes met his as her fingers raised to his shirt, she unbuttoned them straight down until his broad chest lay bare for her. Her fingers raised to his shoulders to slid it down his arms.

He watched her with hooded eyes as her long soft fingers glided over his chest. His muscles flexed and rippled with her touch and his desire grew.

She pressed her lips to his skin and he moaned with the sensational feeling her lips caused. She nipped slow kissed along his chest to his neck. His ragged breaths made her tingle with excitement. He raised his fingers slowly to slide her chemise over her shoulders followed by soft kisses and it slid down her body to pool at her feet. She trembled as the cool air touched her bare skin. Slowly and seductively his gaze admired her.
"You look so beautiful,"

She looked up at him the moment his heated gaze met her eyes, his lips were on hers soft, hungry and it deepened as their tongues touched.

Adrian lifted her in his arms as she clung to him, kissing his neck he strode toward the bed.
He placed her on the bed and stood back to fully undress. He removed the remainder of his clothing.

He stood before her naked. He let her gaze explore him and saw as her eyes rested on his jutting erection as it stood proud. She had never seen a naked man before. What little illustrations she seen in countless books did not compare to him.
She swallowed hard past the lump in her throat.
He was well endowed.
There was no doubt he was wickedly designed for a woman’s ultimate satisfaction.
Her satisfaction.

A smile tugged at his lips as he watched her eyes take her fill of him.
He closed the distance and joined her on the bed kissing her until she lay beneath him.

He wanted to devour her. Touch her everywhere. Taste her again. This time he would not hold back. He moaned as her tongue slipped into the recesses of his mouth and her fingers glided through his hair she moaned. He broke the kiss and nuzzled his lips in her neck. Her erratic pulse beneath his lips made him smile. It encouraged him more as his hands caressed her soft skin.