Summary of BTFW

"Keepers of the Fourth Wall, unite!"

Six words that shake two worlds.

Meet the Keepers of the Fourth Wall. Their job is to keep the fourth wall in check using their powers.

The Keepers are a secret group of powerful human beings with even more powerful abilities. They can switch from reality to fiction. They can switch from human to character. They can literally jump into books, phones, tablets, and just about anything else.

The Keepers are run by the Grand Keeper and the Grand Keeperess. Each Keeper is logged into the Keeper database and learn to control their powers from the Keepers before them. Most Keepers are specifically chosen for certain traits or reasons and then given their powers from the Keeper server.

That is, until the first exception was born.

Mirabelle Stevens, the daughter of fiction and reality. The girl born with the most powerful Keeper abilities ever. Once hailed the new generation's Chosen One, she was revered by Keepers everywhere. When Mirabelle lost sight of her Keeper duty, she lost her mind too. Everything is just a video game for Mirabelle now, and she's set her sights on the end of both worlds. She'll stop at nothing to become the boss of this new game. Is all hope for the worlds lost?

Not quite yet.

Meet 13 year old Iris Cosentino and 11 year old Bailey Summers- the other two exceptions. As children of the best gamers in the world, they have powers unlike any other Keepers. Not even the Grand Keeper and Keeperess can stop these two Keepers-in-Training.

Mirabelle is going to wreak havoc on both the real and imaginary worlds unless Iris and Bailey can step up their game and beat the boss.

So how do you beat the best of the best? By becoming better than the best.

*Note: Bailey uses minor cursing occasionally, but it is censored.*