Lucid Nightmare 5 - Shambles.

I was at this theme park, it was sort of a cross between Movieworld and Disneyland and I was at this exhibition hall, watching something with a bunch of other theme park goers and there was this massive explosion coming from outside.  As soon as I went outside I panicked and said  "I need to find my friends my families and Robert!!!"

So we all went  outside to investigate and it was overcast (apocalypse weather) and the park was in shambles bits of buildings and rides all on the ground so we helped put stuff into bins trying our best to rebuild.

Then there was this large crack of thunder and all of the animatronics came to life and they wanted to kill so there was screaming and we all scattered like mice and ran away.  I outran quite a lot of them jumping over fences and bars just to escape.

I went past the scooby doo coaster and stopped dead in my tracks petrified at what was coming out of the ride. The actors who dress up as the scooby doo gang were all dead on the cart (to gory to describe) I said "To think I was on that ride yesterday."

Suddenly the cloth ghost in the first movie was pushing the cart... He looked at me dead in the face eyes flaming, laughing maniacally "Crap I'm going to die I proclaimed." I managed to outrun him.

I stopped in this  mini Gotham city set up to catch my breath the bat light was broken, and every skyscraper was shattered,  and then out comes batman charging through the bat light glowing red eyes about to kill. So I walked straight up to him "Alright time to be a woman!"  I said and punched him directly in the face and broke his nose, and off he went falling into the abyss of the bat light, screaming in agony.

I was petrified at this point, and ran into a pantry sat in the corner rocked back and forth and repeated "The doctor will save me" over and over again  and then I saw the light of his sonic.

And then I woke up.