Make A Wish (Edited)

3rd person POV:

 In the world of mortals, a baby girl was born and given the name Meduline. But she was no ordinary child. No, she was much greater than that. She carried the blood of both an Olympian God and a Gorgon.

 Throughout the years the child lived on earth and was raised just like any other mortal. It grew into a beautiful adolescent and was surrounded by love. Never did it occur to her that she wasn't like those who surrounded her, that she held great power within her, and that her powers would be awoken soon.

 Meduline’s POV:

 Buzz, buzz, buzz. "Ugh. Ten more minutes." Buzz, buzz. “Where the hell is the frickin’ snooze button? Ahh! Fine! I give up! I'm up, OK, I'm up!” I yelled to my frickin’ alarm clock. Why did I set the alarm so early? Oh right, first day of school....great. (Don't get me wrong. I love school, but I'm just not a morning person.) I zombie walked to the restroom and started getting ready. You know, the daily routine shower, teeth, hair, clothes, etc. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a nice green top, with my leather jacket and black converse, and of course, accessories. Just as I was putting on my earrings my phone went off.

 ''Dirt and glitter cover the floor, we're pretty sick we're young and we’re bored ,you start to lose your mind and let Da crazy out, this club is ‘bout to blow oh oh oh oh ooh oh oh!"

  I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID. I knew for a fact that it was my best friend, Becca. You see, me and Becca have been Bffs since 6th grade, when she moved here from Brazil.

 "Helloooo!! I'm like, freezing outside! Can you, like, open the door before I get a really bad frostbite?!!!" Becca screamed into the speaker.

  "Ouch talk about leaving me deaf! Geesh. I'm coming, I'm coming already, " I hung up and opened the door to see a very cold and shaking Becca. Ha. She has always been sensible in the cold.

  "It's about time! I almost froze to death out there!" She screamed while running past me.

  "Oh, quit exaggerating. Come on let’s get going before the sun rises. Jake is gonna bring the supplies right?"

 "Like always. OMG I can't wait to make my wish!"

 "Ok. Let's go. I'm taking my new baby with me today. Ha ha. I can't wait to see Trevor's face when he sees it." I walked into the garage with Becca trailing behind me.

  "OMG, short-stuff! You got a brand new green challenger! It looks so badass!" Becca cheered while gawking at Michelangelo. Yes I named my baby after a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle member. So what?

  "Michelangelo sure does," I said while sliding my hand across the hood and walking to the driver’s side.

  "A ninja turtle ‘cause he’s green and kicks butt!"

  "Exactly! You so get me. That's why you're my bestie."

  "Aw. Same goes for you, sis."

 "Now climb in and buckle up. We need to get to our hideout now." I put my car on drive and drove to our hideout, blasting the speaker's while listening to Young Forever by The Ready Set.

  Becca started messing with the stations till she found one of her songs

 "From the window to the wall

this club is jumping till tomorrow

is it daylight or is it night time?

1 o'clock 2 o'clock 3 o'clock 4!!"

 Becca "sang". It sounded more like screaming.

  "You're such a morning person," I told Becca while she was singing her heart out.

 Ha ha. I had a monster and you know what energy drinks do to me."

 "Eeeeep! This is my song!" She screamed while a new song started playing.

  "I have no idea how I still manage to hear even though I've been prone to your screams all these years," I joked while parking my baby.

  "Oh, shut it."

"Oh good. Jake is already here. Come on, lets go to our spot, " I said while catching site of Jake's Honda civic parked.

 "Yeah, he can be pretty impatient sometimes ," Becca murmured. Ha. That was an understatement. He had no patience what so ever. We walked past the playground area and headed to the deeper side of the woods. It was a 5 minute walk. When we arrived at our spot, Jake was sitting on a log, his back facing me. I took this as an opportunity to surprise him. I was about to shove him and scream boo when he spoke.

 "Hello gummy bear." Darn it. How did he know?

  "How did you know?"

  "Haha. Let's just say I have eyes on the back of my head." He said, turning around and smiling.

 "Cheater" I mumbled. I should've known this would happen. I don’t know how he does it but I could never catch him by surprise. Even when we were kids he would know when I was up to something. Darn him and his spidey senses.

  "Well u can't blame me for trying," I stated while pouting.

  "It’s not Jake's fault he is an awesome ninja," Becca exclaimed, making me realize she was beside me the whole time. Oops.

  "Yup. Anyway, are you ready to do this? It’s almost sunrise! It's now or never! "

  "Poo. Can I light up the fire this time? Pleeease? "

  "Knock yourself out," Jake said, giving Becca the lighter.

  "Woo hoo! Wishing fire bucket, here I come!” She exclaimed while running towards the metal bucket with papers placed in the middle of the three logs.

  "Energy drinks?"

  "Energy drinks," I confirmed to Jake.

  "I have created fire!!!" Becca exclaimed. Haha. Gotta love her weird enthusiasm.

  "Ok, goddess of fire. You may be the first."

  "Yay! OK. Ummm what where my wishes again?"

 "Ha ha. Here dofus. You wrote them down, remember?" I said handing her the paper she wrote her wishes on.

  "Oh yeah, Gimmie gimmie!"

  "Did you write yours down already, Jake?"

  "Sure thing, Oompa Loompa."

  "Whatever, Willy Wonka."

  "Eh, at least I get to boss you around."

  "Yeah, yeah."

  "You guys ready?" I asked

  "Yup!"

  "You know it," Jake and Becca responded at the same time

  "Ok. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, burn ‘em!"

  All three of us threw the wishes in the fire just as the sky started to turn pinkish.

  Meduline: (I wish for adventure and romance this year.)

  Becca: (I wish for fun and excitement this year.)

  Jake: (I wish for a life with no more secrets and to make the girl of my dreams mine and only mine.)

 "This is going to be a great year" I whispered.

 "Sure is” Jake whispered while looking at me.