Chapter Two

We woke up to very bright light streaming in the window. Marco was sitting in the cot playing with Hedwig. I smiled then slid out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I changed my hair to match Harry’s just longer. I walked out of the bathroom only for Harry to look up and say: “Wow. We could be twins.”  I laughed and got Marco up and changed him and put him in a purple one suit saying; “My uncles loves me. This I know for he tells me so. “

We gathered up my backpack and transfigured it black then Harry slung it over his shoulder and we walked downstairs. Harry’s smile brightened when he saw two teenagers his age fighting. The girl noticed me and walked over.

“I’m Hermione Granger and that red head over there is Ronald Weasley. And you are..?”

“Nice to meet you Hermione, I am Bellé Renée Esme Aria Evans-Snape, Harry’s half-sister. And this is Marco, my son.”

“Your son? But aren’t you only 15?”

“Ronald Billius Weasley, you don’t speak to anybody like that. It is a height of rudeness.” A voice came out of nowhere. A lady with red hair that matched Ron’s rounded the corner. Five boys with red hair followed behind her with a girl younger than Harry. “Hello dear. You must be Harry’s sister with that unruly hair and green eyes.”  The lady said whilst giving me a tight squeeze. I smiled and nodded. I then closed my eyes and concentrated hard. I opened my eyes to see 9 shocked faces staring back at mine. I pulled out my mirror and saw that I look like a really young version of Mum but with blue eyes. “I haven’t seen that face since school years, my dear. You look very much like your mother.” I went back to the black hair and green eyes. I blushed at the comment and looked at Marco who was in Harry’s arms.

He gave a toothy smile then turned to one of the red head boys. Up. Uh, I suggest you take him before he wriggles out of Harry’s arms to get to you.

All of a sudden there was a bright flash of light and I spun around on the spot trying to find out where the flash came from. I had completely forgotten that spinning on my heel like that activated my Animagus. I was suddenly seeing everything in a different view. And now that I changed it was a realisation of the fact I was now a Black Panther kitten. Shit. I got babied again, which only happened when I hadn’t changed recently.

I climbed up Harry’s clothes and sat on his head with agility then went to his neck and curled up there around the back. Suddenly another red-headed man came asked to speak to Harry. Harry walked with the man, completely forgetting that I was curled around his neck like a scarf. The man warned Harry and I listened intently. When we went back to the table I got off Harry and waltzed upstairs with my tail up in the air. I changed back into human and decided I would give them all a scare. I made myself into a 6 year old girl with long golden ringlets. I had dark blue eyes and my skin tone was white with rosy cheeks. I had a pair of black leggings on with a blue shirt that really complimented my eyes. I had a small leather jacket on and small black sandals.

I began to imagine horrible things and I started sobbing. I ran downstairs and started to scream.

Has anybody seen my Doll? I lost my Doll. I WANT MY DOLLY! I was full on sobbing now and instantly Harry ran to me. He picked me up carefully and rocked me. He pulled a hanky out of his pocket and I quickly transfigured it into a doll.

Tank you, Mister. I wealy wike my new dwolly I said in a baby voice then Harry smiled and gave me a look as if to say nice one. I calmly walked up the stairs then stood at the top of the stairs. I climbed onto the banister and jumped. I heard gasps as I plummeted 10 ft. As I fell I changed myself to look like Harry again but made myself taller than Ron and Percy. I stood up calmly and watched as everybody’s faces went from scared to shocked to awe. It was brilliant.

I spotted Tonks and smiled. I went over to Fred and said “Thank you Fred for looking after Marco.” I picked up Marco and then walked over to Harry and grabbed his ear. OW!! He yelped as I dragged him upstairs. I walked into our suite only to have Tonks apparated in a minute later.

Tonks! I squealed. I placed Marco in the transfigured crib then placed to enchantments over the crib. Hear me Not and Sleepy time. He couldn’t hear or see us but we could hear him and sleepy time made him really sleepy. He was soon asleep.

Harry, I would like you to meet Nymphadora Tonks, she prefers Tonks though. And Tonks I would like for you to officially meet Harry Potter although he prefers Harry.

Nice to meet you Tonks.

Likewise Harry.

I gave a smile then nodded. “Harry, Tonks has been teaching me about some of my powers since I was a kid. When Bellatrix was done with me she gave me to her sister Andromeda whose daughter is Tonks. She has helped me so much, as has Kingsley, Nicholas Flamel, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall and Poppy Pomfrey. Turns out Grandma Evans was a squib as were her parents and their parents before them but our great, great, great grandparents were Justin and Lucinda Peverell. So Mum was actually pureblood. Cause Granddad Evans was killed after Aunt Petunia was born and Grandma remarried. Which means you can tell that awful git Malfoy to leave you alone that you are pureblood.”

“Thanks Bellé, but how do you know that Malfoy was being rude to me about my blood status?”

“Malfoy is my god-brother. I saw him often enough growing up when Dad took me for a 3 week holiday a year. He spoke of a Potter the year after I started at Beauxbaxtons. He is as snooty as shit.”

“Isabellé, we must begin testing again.” Tonks said interrupting our conversation.

I turned around and gave her a smile. “Sure thing,” I said, ”Go for it.”

“Blonde hair, blue eyes, honey gold skin, 5’11”, black nail polish. Red lipstick, baby blue shirt, black skinny jeans, gold stilettoes, blue and gold eye shadow and cat eyeliner. Hair in ringlets and a small petite nose.” Tonks rattled off.

I changed and I waved my hand over my clothes. I went and checked in the mirror.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “Come in,” called Tonks. Two ginger boys sauntered in and said “We were looking for Isabellé?” “Have you seen her?” I nodded. “She has a pair of black stilettoes on, black skinny jeans, black Ramones shirt and a black coat over that. Her hair is Black with lilac streaks in it and her eyes are dark purple. She’s gone down to Diagon Alley. Alone. At this time of night. Need I remind you she has never been to Diagon Alley before so she could quite easily get lost.

The boys exchanged a look then bolted from the room. I cracked up laughing then changed into the exact description of the girl I had described to Fred and George. It took Tonks and me an hour to get Harry to change into a tall, golden haired boy with ocean blue eyes and tanned skin.

Once we managed to get harry to alter his appearance we apparated to the outside of Gringotts Bank. We laughed when we heard two loud voices yelling to each other in the receding darkness.

“You find her George?”

“Not yet Fred.”

“Okay. Keeo looking.”

Harry and I cracked up laughing again. Two boys suddenly sprinted into view and I put on a blank face. “Oh boys, I just met this friendly man down a alley way. Knockturn Alley I think It was and he helped me find my way back to Gringotts.” I said with a giggle

“The name’s Nathanial Granger. I’m from Australia.” Harry said putting on a Australian accent.

“Granger, eh?” Fred said

“Any relation to our brothers friend? Hermione?” asked George.

“Oh yes. She don’t know I’m here ya see. I’m her cousin. I bumped into Iz here and she said she’d take me back to see Hermione.” Harry said.

“Well, see you boys later then.” I said then turned with Harry walking up to the Leaky Cauldron.

The twins followed us back up but didn’t follow us upstairs for two minutes. Enough time for me to quickly explain what was happening to Hermione. The twins suddenly yelled “We left her with a stranger. Crap!” they then proceeded to race up the stairs. Harry kissed my cheek outside the door to Hermione’s room. I knocked on the door and heard Mione’s melodic voice call “Coming,” I smiled at Harry as the door opened. “Hey Mione, look who I found.”