Stunning Woman

Morgan's P.O.V

Niall hates me.

That was the text I woke up to the next day. I sighed when I saw it, already knowing what had happened. Well, two things could've happened. Harry told Niall or Niall read my journal. 

That thing did worse then it did good. Honestly.

Why? Samm blew up on me about them breaking up :/

Same here. Niall found your journal and read it.

Like I thought. I groaned and rolled out of bed, preparing for my day. It must suck to be in Harry's position, what with his best friend hating him. I sort of knew how it felt with Samm and all, but it must be worse with Harry. They had to act normal around the press and everything while Samm and I could act like total bitches to each other all the time.

Great. How is he?

Sad :/ I wish I could help but he doesn't really want to see me. Liam is trying to figure out what happened but he isn't talking.

Samm's ignoring me too. It sucks what happened between them but then again... It's better than what Samm wanted.

True.

The house was silent and I wondered where Samm was. She had left after we fought last night and hadn't returned since. She either went to her parents house or was renting an hotel room. She had the money and I didn't worry about her. She was a tough girl, she could take care of herself.

What do you have planned for the day?

Interviews and then a chairity concert... I want to ask you something...

Bad or good?

Good.

Okay, what?

There's a charity ball in a couple weeks... I want you to come with me...

I stared at the phone. Was he crazy? He wanted to take me out? The paps haven't gotten a good picture of me yet, all they know is that I'm blonde and wear Harry's beanie. Other than that, I'm still Harry's mystery girl. I liked it that way too. Nobody knew anything about me other than that I lived with Samm and was named Morgan. I knew that it would end soon though. The paps and fans were crazy, they could find info on anybody. 

I guess I would rather come out myself than have them stalk my records.

But... Would I be ready? Murna was helping loads but was I ready to go to a ball with Harry? This would be our first time out in public and I didn't want to let him down. Maybe it was best that I go. I bit my lip, but what about his fans? They would hate me. Who would want the sexy Harry Styles dating the ugly Morgan Peters?

I have to go. Bye. I texted him before turning my phone off and tossing it to the side. What was I going to do?

....

"How do you feel about Harry asking you to the ball?" Murna asked two days later, crossing her legs and giving me a stern look.

"I feel... surprised? I didn't think he would ask me." I admitted.

"Why not?"

"Have you seen my face?" I snorted, gesturing to the dark scar on my cheek. "Why would Harry want to be seen with me?"

"Have you talked to Harry about your feelings?" She scribbled something down in that book of hers.

"Sort of. I mention it sometimes but then he just says I'm beautiful." I shrugged.

"Don't you believe him?"

"No. I think he says it just to make me feel better."

"What if he isn't saying it to make you feel better? What if he truly thinks you're beautiful."

"Then I'm going to have to say he's blind." 

"I believe the problem here is that you don't believe in your beauty anymore with that scar," Murna stated, closing her book. I rolled my eyes. I could've told you that. "And because of that you consider yourself ugly. You think you're not good enough because of your physical beauty."

"I guess."

"Harry seems like the type of person who doesn't care about that. You see him as the boy with thousands of girls trailing after him and that he'll loose interest in you."

My eyes widened. She got all that from what I just said? 

"Y-Yeah."

"You have no reason to believe that. He has proven loyal to you by not falling for Samantha's charms and not running away when you showed him your scar or had your first nightmare in front of him. He has stuck through your problems, even after you attacked him.You have to stop letting other people's opinions run your life, Morgan. If you continue this way your relationship will crumble." She said.

.....

"Are you okay?" Harry sounded frantic as I Skyped with him later that night. I haven't spoken to him since he had asked me to the ball, simply turning my phone off and thinking. Today had been an eye opener for me and I finally decided what to do. 

"Have you slept at all?" I avoided his question and gave him a stern look.

Harry looked like hell. He had dark bags under his eyes and even through the screen I could tell that he was paler than usual. He even looked like he was stopping himself from falling asleep at the very moment.

"I was worried about you." He muttered.

I looked at my hands sheepishly, "I'm sorry about that. I just needed some time to think."

"And?"

"I really like you Harry. You've been the first boy I ever let near me in over a year," I laughed awkwardly, picking at my chipped green nail polish. "You have pushed me to my limits and in the end, I'm so grateful for it. And I know I've been letting other people think for me the past year and now with you to think about, I need to stop that. I do want to go to the ball with you,"

He sighed in relief, giving me a heart felt smile.

"But I'm covering my face. I'm sorry, I really do want to be the girlfriend you need to be open and model perfect-"

"No," He cut me short and I gave him a confused look. He seemed furius. "You listen to me, Morgan Anne Peters. I am tired of hearing you downgrade yourself. You are a beautiful lady and I am the luckiest man on Earth to be dating you. You are a model perfect girlfriend and your flaws only make you better."

Tears pooled in my eyes, "Oh Harry."

"You don't need to cover your face. Who gives a damn about what alll those other people think? They aren't me, they aren't your parents, and they aren't in our life. It's just their opinions and all that should matter to you is mine," He stated softly. "And mine is that you are a stunning woman."

"Come home," I begged. "Please, just come home."

"Come to London," He suggested. I blinked in shock. "You can stay with me until the charity ball and then go back to Australia. We'll have three weeks together." He begged.

I gapped like a fish, "But the puppies-"

"Bring them," He gave me a stern look from the computer. "Morgan, we can do this. I will help you through this no matter what. I want to be there for you."