Chapter 6

"Come back here,damn you" i yelled out,trashing around.

"Damn it,now i have to pee,stupid bladder " i muttered under my breath earning a deep chuckle from whoever was standing next to the door.

My head snapped up with a crack,trying to find the source of laughter.
Just as i was about to yell for the coward to come out,a man strolled in holding a tray?
I swear this place was turning me into a brainless bimbo by the second.
The man was at least a couple of inches shorter than my bastard of a mate,in fact he was the polar opposite of him.
With his cocky smirk,blonde tousled hair and green mischievous eyes, aura of immense power around him,he couldn't have been mistaken for anyone besides my mates right hand, the Royal Beta.

Glaring at him from under my lashes
I hissed out "I don't want your smelly food,go away you big meaty furball"

I could have sworn his lips twitched up even more.

"He was right about the bitchy part"
He said, biting on his bottom lip to prevent himself from laughing.

"Excuse m.." i was about to lash out when a growl from the entrance cut me off.

"I told you to bring her food, not disrespect my mate Caden." he hissed out.

"Get out now" he added,a vein on his neck looking as if it was about to pop.
Now Caden looked pretty intimidating himself, but didn't do my mate any justice.
I honestly would have been shaking in my boots,well if i had any.
Also the vein on his neck didn't do much help either.
I giggled at the thought, not even realizing it was only the both of us in the room now.
The smile on my face soon wiped off and a glare soon replaced it.

"I want to pee" i stated not even earning a blink from him.
"No" was his immediate reply.
"No?Do you want me to urinate on your bed?"
"Fuck" he muttered. "Fine, but I'll be waiting outside"
"Don't even think about escaping" he added darkly uncuffing from the bed.
I immediately jumped up running to bathroom and locking the door behind me,not without earning an intimidating growl from him.
Sighing, i finished my business and headed towards the sink to wash my hands.
Sneaking a glance at the mirror that lay on top of the sink i gurgled out a gasp at my appearance.
My eyes were red from the crying,while my face looked pale and my hair looked like a birds nest.
A bang blasted out,making me slip and fall on my bottom.
"Jesus" i yelled out trying to rub the pain away,not realizing the bang was the door being ripped off its hinges and a dark figure looming on top of me.
I screamed staring at black eyed devil in front of me.
"Why did you do that? " i practically yelled out,trying to push him as far away as i could.
"I heard you gasp" he simply replied, pulling me up to his embrace.

"Wait" pinching the bridge of my nose i added "You heard me gasp,so you decided the right thing to do was break dowm the door?" i hissed earning a bone chilling glare from him.

"Just shut up,woman" he growled out sending me a satisfied look when i finally decided to shut my mouth.

"Finally" he whispered cruelly,
grabbing onto my hair and pushing his lips on mine, roughly.