~Chapter One~

**CHARACTERS**

Addie Fischer - played by Chachi Gonzales

Crystal McNight - played by Keira Knightley

Allison Arthur - played by Lucy Hale

Carissa Ward - played by Ariana Grande

Faith Kellogg - played by Dakota Fanning

Landon Gripp - played by Shane Harper

Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson all playing themselves.

-•-

Addie's POV:

Sometimes there are days where everything you've done in life that you regret sits in the back of your mind, reminding you of how stupid you are, torturing you until you can't think about anything else but your mistakes. Today is one of those days. And I have one HUGE mistake I made a few years ago that makes me wish every night that I could go back in time and change what I did.

I dated Niall Horan. Yes, from One Direction. I dated him before he was famous. But I made the worst mistake of my life by cheating on him with the most popular kid in school. He was crushed, and never spoke to me again, and I don't blame him. I lost the only boy that ever actually treated me like a princess. But I have to go back to reality, which for me is being bullied. Every day, for everything. I get mocked for my red hair, my unnaturally large feet, my height, my name (Adeline), my dad leaving my mom, my lack of friends. I only have one, and her name is Carissa. She's the only person who sympathizes with me. My only relief is knowing that I get to graduate soon, so that I don't have to deal with the bullying.

At least now school's over for the week I can just go home. Thankfully I have my own car so I don't have to listen to more reasons about why I'm so terrible.

Even though it's only a 10 minute ride home, it feels like the longest car ride of my life. All I can think about is Niall. I try to avoid One Direction as much as possible, but sometimes it's difficult, considering they're the most popular boy band on the face of the planet.

I trudge up the stairs to my bedroom. I close and lock the door, not wanting to talk to anyone. Unfortunately, my phone starts ringing. I wouldn't pick it up if it were anyone but my favorite cousin, Ed Sheeran.

Ed: Hey Addie!

Addie: Hey.

He obviously doesn't notice the lack of enthusiasm in my voice because he keeps talking cheerily.

Ed: So I was wondering if you wanted to perform with me at my birthday party tomorrow.

Addie: I dunno-

Ed: Please?! We could do the song we wrote together! Please!

Like I said earlier, if it were anyone but Ed, I'd say no. But it is Ed.

Addie: I guess I will, but-

Ed: Perfect! Bye!

The line goes dead. I sigh heavily, collapsing on my bed. At least it'll get my mind off of Niall and my utter stupidity.