P.S. I Love You (An Arranged Marriage Story) Chapter 7

Update! If you wanna see a pic I drew for the story Shadow of the Night by arria then click this link...

http://s996.photobucket.com/albums/af87/ShadowOfTheNight_photos/?action=view&current=kerplsibbbbbbbbbbbbb____.jpg

you'll know which one is mine..because it says its by me..and its the only one drawn :P

also, go check out her stories!

Hey guys! go check out chapter one of my new story and vote!!! go do it!

NOW!

Don't forget to. or i'll find you. And tickle you to death in your sleep. :)

VOTE! please if you like VOTE! Get me back up to number 1 on the What's Hot list! I'll try to get up chapter two of my other story up soon, it's just that I kinda stopped at a steamy part in this story and didn't want to have you guys waiting too long! Please VOTE! That brown is an ugly color, gimme sum orange!!!

VOTE!

VOOOOOTTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!

Do it!

PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! If you like that is. :P

I <3 u guys.... :D

Chapter 7

"Caught you," he whispered seductively. My breathing was shallow as Tristan's body pressed mine into the huge pine tree. I was so incredibly nervous.

As you already know, my brother always did his best to keep guys away form me. Which wasn't hard considering most guys will shy away when a buff guy covered in gang tattoos, sporting a unique bandana comes up to you with his friends saying, "Stay the fuck away from my sister."

So basically the point is, I'm new to all this touchy feely stuff. Sure, I can manage a little flirt like I did at the car, but that's just a tease. I'm a girl, teasing comes naturally. But much farther than that, I'm completely clueless.

Here's my biggest secret: I've never kissed a boy (or a girl!) on the lips. Ever.

And add that to the obvious bulge in his groin area that Tristan was ever-so-gently grinding up against my belly, yea. You get the picture.

I am 100% helpless.

He lowered his head until it was only a few inches above mine. His gaze burned into me as I looked up at him.

"You seem nervous," he said, furrowing his brow.

Way to state the obvious.

A blush broke out across my face, and I dropped my yes down to his chest.

He chucked. "Your blush is so..." he began, searching for the right word.

Weird? Stupid? Immature? Silly? Random? ....Red?

"Cute," he finally announced. "Adorable, beautiful.

Dios, cue the blush, here we go again.

I felt the heat flare across my cheeks once more and quietly choked out a "thankyou".

"Talesia...look at me," Tristan said.

I just shook my head no.

"Why not?"

I shrugged.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked slowly.

Welcome back, blush, long time no see. I started to shake m head no, but then dropped my head further with a shrug.

"Talesia...Have you ever been kissed before?"

I was going to say yes, but I'm a horrible liar, and the color to my cheeks was probably a dead giveaway. So instead, I just stood there, not answering.