chapter 13

laura's p.o.v

when we arrived i was woken up by louis and we walked in the house when i got in the living room and sat on the couch the boys all set my suitcases on the ground and sat next to me and then the rest walked in they also sat on the couch "so what are we gonna do now we leave tommorow in the morning" "we can watch a movie and then go to bed" liam said every said sure or why not "what movie are we gonna watch?" ashley asked "IRON MAN!!!!!!" i yelled before anyone could say something, everyone nodded and liam did the dvd in the tv and we started watching. when the movie ended everyone exept me and liam was asleep we laughed and strated talking a bit about marvel and what our favourite movie was and what we would expect to happen in Captain Amrica Civil War. after that we decided to wake everbody up to go to real beds and me and ashley slept in Niall's room while Niall slept with Harry (NARRY)

.........

the next morning i was woken up by Ashley and she said "laura wake up i heard the guys talking that there going to do the wake up song and you dont want to experience that". i woke up and then the door opend and all the boys walked in to start the song "damn it there already awake" niall pouted "the next time you want to do this shit you have to be a bit more silents when your talking about it infront of our door and if you do it i'm gonna rip your heads of and i fucking mean i because i love my sleep". i said to them they all nodded and walked out. me and Ashley went to make us ready for the day we where going to sit in a bus with the boys for six ours so i put on comfy clothes like joggins and a shirt and a vest i put on my adidas shoes and walked out. i walked to the kitchen and made myself some breakfest since i saw the boys already ate becaus ei was a mess in the kitchen "GUYS GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP!!"i yelled man they are messier then when mom is cooking they al ran in and cleaned it up and walked out again with ceeky smiles on ther faces i shake my head and walked out with them then Ashley finally appeard and also walked to the kitchen and came back with breakfast we al set on the couch in silence until Paul knocked on the door to tell us that we are about to leave. we grabbed our stuff and walked to the bus and got in i set my stuf on my bunk and set on the couch i looked around and saw it was pretty comfy they had a big tv with a xbox under it and on the other side was a little kitchen and on evry side was a couch to sit on.

every one walked in and we started driving "here we go" i tought to myself as we left Amsterdam

A/n: hey guys i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a long time i'm so busy with school and all my exams but when they are done i thin i'm going to write more love you x