Competing and a Vampire

The battle with creepy crawly was over and huge spider and her minions were taken below the castle.
Moka was still in her vampire form. She walked hoed to Tskune to get her rosary but she then heard Eren walking up behind her.
"What do you want Eren?"she asked coldly.
"Um, I just, I can't believe that your actually the real Moka..."he said hesitantly.
Erwin walked up behind him and asked Moka a question.
"How strong are you in this form?" He asked.
Moka walked up to him and sighed.
"You really wanna
Test my strength. Let's have a competition shall we....."said Moka.
The whole group was in complete shock. Moka just asked for a fight?
"Hold on Moka, do you really think this is a good,"
"Look Tskune, I may be the other half of yours truly, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little freedom."she said grinning.
Tskune couldn't compete with her so he sighed and nodded.
Moka turned back to Ewrin.
"What do you have in mind for some tests?"
Ewrin put his hand on his chin to think.
"How about some weight?"

In weight room.

Along the walls were dozens of weights. Most of the scouts came down to see what was going on.
Mikasa and Armin noticed the new strange girl in room.
"Doesn't she look a bit like Moka?"asked Armin.
"Ya, but she's way to scary looking?"she responded.
Levi was also their to witness.
Moka was competing against the best weight lifter in the scouts, Reiner.
"You ready sweetheart, don't hurt yourself."he said.
Moka just gave him her death glare.
They were both going to lift 100 lb weights.
Reiner went ahead and did it pretty smoothly. He then dropped the weights with a loud thud.
Moka didn't want to show off immediately so she picked up her weights a bit slower but then did it successfully.

Next round was 175lb weights and Reiner had to put a little more effort into this one.
Moka decided it was enough pretending and picked it up with one hand over her head.
Everyone looked in awe and shock.
Tskune and the girl all new she was strong, but it was still impressive.

Moka set I down and then ordered. "Put a 100 lbs more!"
Some guys immediately did what she asked and she then again picked it up with one hand over her head with ease.
Reiner couldn't believe what her was seeing.
Levi actually looked surprised.
Mikasa was very impressed and Armin...well, he fainted out of complete and utter shock.
Moka dropped the weight and walked past Reiner and up to Tskune.
"Well that was a waste of time.."she stated coldly. She grabbed her Rosario and put it back on.
Immediately her hair turned back pink and she fainted in his arms.
Everyone saw her faint and rushed to her side
"Tskune is she okay?uh, her hair is.."
It's okay Eren. She's back to her human form,she'll be alright. " Tskune said smiling down and Moka.