the place he took me

I fell asleep in car, I gotta, woke by tap on my shoulder.
"are we there" I said opening my eyes. I could hear Kiba say "yeah get of the car"
I did looking around me. It was a field full of flowers, it was so beautiful I never saw any like this before. I want to cry, it was so beautiful
I said " did I ever tell you how much I love you Kiba"
He smiled at me, he planted a kiss on my lips.
Kiba said " wait there for a minute"
Kiba went to the car. He hit the radio on, playing my favorite song. Then he came up to me and took my hand.
Kiba said " let's dance"
We started slow dance, moving our feet left to right. Kiba always did things like this, just to make happy or brighten my day.
I say "thank you" and I plant a kiss on his lips, he pulled me in for another kiss.
The song was over and Kiba took my hand.
Kiba said " come on I want to show something"
We kept on walking for a minute or two. Then we got to a lake, Kiba started to strip down to his boxers and jump in. He gave me that look like, get it in. I strip down to my bra and underwear. I got in, he smiled, he got closer and closer. Then he wraps his arms around me and kissing me. We pulled each other closer , just make the kiss deeper. His lips with mine, was like a new adventure everytime we kiss.
Kiba POV
Damn I wanted her. My body needed her. Her kisses pulled me in, when lips touch I want more and more. Is like a no ending buffet. I start kiss down your neck, when I hit her spot she moan. That just made it worse, my body really needed her, but (y/n) just did it with me last night, she might me so hurting. But I'm not going to be able to take this much longer. She moan out my name, shit I couldn't take this any more.
Your POV
Kiba was making me want him. I don't know what to say, how could put it to him. Kiba went back up to the mouth. He started to suck on my bottom lip. I moan
I say" Kiba please, I want you to".
Kiba slid off my underwear. The he push one finger in, I moan out.
Then he me up and put me on the ground. Then he smash your lips together. He also put his finger back inside me. I moan out Kiba. He stopped and looked at me, I nodded, I wanted him to. He pulled off his boxers, he went halfway in at first then pulled out. He went straight in. Our hips started to grind together. As he went in and out of me, faster each. time