Chapter Twenty

"Yes. I'm calling to report rape," Harry says into the phone.

"Alright, sir. Can I have a name of the victim?" A lady returns.

"Louis Styles," Harry provides, popping his hip out against the kitchen island. Louis shakily raises from floor, hugging his Dom and sniffling into his shirt. Harry cuddles him with one arm, the other holding the phone to his ear.

He hears a few clicks of someone typing on a keyboard. "I'm sorry, but there's no Louis Styles in our records."

He frowns. "No, that can't be right. We just got married last fall. Its Styles."

"You got married?"

"Yes."

"Well, let me check his maiden name. What is it?"

"Tomlinson," Harry sighs.

After a few clicks, her voice is back on. "He's in here. Born December 24th, 1997?"

"Yep."

"Well, it appears your matrimony to Mr. Tomlinson wasn't entire legal," she says.

"What?" Harry snaps. Louis flinches, his ear flattening. "What do you mean 'not legal'?"

"I mean he was seventeen when you two were betrothed. The legal age is eighteen, therefore your matrimony wasn't legal."

"Why didn't we know about this?"

"I'm not sure, Mr. Styles. What is this about a rape case, again?"

"Oh yes," Harry grits out, biting his lip to suppress a groan. "Liam Payne raped Louis St-Tomlinson a month or so ago and we just got a letter from Mr. Payne threatening us."

Louis bites his lip at the change of his last name, his eyebrows lowering in confusion.

"Can you bring this "letter" from Mr. Payne to our office. I'll set you up an appointment. Would you like one for matrimony also?"

Harry sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Alright. We have an opening today at 3:15 and for matrimony we have one on March 12th at 5:45. Will those work?"

"March 12th?" Harry bites his lip.

"Yeah."

"Louis is due the next day."

"Due?"

"He's pregnant."

"Oh." There's a pause. "That's the only one for another two months."

"I'll talk to him and set it up when I go later. Can I do that?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright. What's your name?"

"Christina."

"Alright, Christina. Thank you." Harry angrily clicks END CALL, slamming his phone down on the counter. Louis jumps in fright, stepping back.

"What happened?" He asks, his voice rough from crying.

"We're not married," is all Harry says.

Louis gapes. "What? Yes, we are."

"According to the country of Great Britain, we're not!" Harry throws his arms up.

"What do you mean?! How are we not married?! We signed stuff and did stuff and you gave me this ring!" Louis shows Harry his wedding band. "I think that's married."

"No! You were only seventeen, which means our matrimony wasnt totally legal!"

"That's stupid!"

"I know!"

"We'll just go in, sign papers, and then bam! We're married again," Louis shrugs.

"You don't want to have another wedding?" Harry questions.

Louis snorts. "God no. We'll just sign some papers and voila! We're married."

Harry dips down to kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

--------

Two hours later, Harry is talking to a police officer while Louis plays Jax on his lap, well stomach. Jet is asleep in the carrier. After he recited his story to the man, he sort of zoned out and started messing around with his kitten.

"Hes a cutie," the officer remarks.

Harry beams, watching his Sub in the dim lighting. "He is."

The officer chuckled. "I was talking about your son, but alright then."

Harry smiles at him, showing him the letter.

After multiple sheets of paperwork and signatures, Liam has a restraining order against him. He has to stay 50 feet away from Louis Jet, or Jax at all times and will be arrested if its broken.

The couple take a copy and leave the police headquarters. Once everyone is in the car, Louis sighs. "You have no idea how relieved I am!" He exclaims.

Harry chuckles, grabbing his hand. "Me too, baby."

"Thank you," Louis leans over the console, pecking the Dominants cheek. "I love you, Daddy."

"Wuv oo, Das!" Jax squeals, throwing his arms around.

Both parents gasp. Louis reaches back, unclipping Jax and setting him on his lap. "I love you, Daddy," Louis repeats.

"Wuv oo, Das!" Jax mocks, beaming his toothless grin.

Louis cuddles him close, smiling at Harry. "I love you," he says.

"And I love you," Harry murmurs fondly.

"Wuv oo!" Jax screeches, pulling Louis' hair. Louis yowls under his breath, pulling away from the boy and cuddling him to his chest/stomach.

Ah.

Aw.

TRIPLE UPDATE!!!! HELL YEAH BITCHES!!,

So thoughts on Larry NOT being married??????

•M•