Restricted: ∞ Curvy Curse ∞

"If you're sure...."

"I am!" I protested, terrified he'd pull away. Dammit, I had been on birth control since I was 17 for this day; goddammit, I got waxed yesterday for a shoot! This was happening!

He looked down at me, hands sliding up my waist to tug down my panties.

"Then prepare for quite a ride, amada," be murmured, accent rich.

He honestly transformed.

In that moment I knew he'd take care of me, but I also knew that for right now my innocent little Rogue was taking a break. This Rogue looked over me with calculating eyes that pondered just what they'd do to me, that sent heat pooling low. Rogue was always undeniably sexy. Always; but right now he looked so intense it felt as if I'd melt on the spot. Rogue was.... sex incarnate.

A hissing breath slipped from my mouth as he kissed under my jaw, one hand gripping my waist as the other slipped off his boxers. The fabric brushed my knees almost teasingly, and I bit my lip as I felt his length brush my leg. I fought to get my panties off, hips twisting. I groaned in frustration as he shifted to pin my hips under his hand, refusing to let me move

"Rogue, you're evil," I growled, shooting him the evil eye. My eyes suddenly fluttered shut against my will as his hand grazed against my underwear, friction shutting me up.

" Você é tão fácil de domar, amor," he chuckled huskily, leaning to kiss me. I felt his smirk against my lips. My heart jumped as he moved lower, kissing down my jaw and neck in a painfully slow trail. I squirmed with a small moan of content as he paused, focusing more at my collar bone with his kisses. He nipped at the skin softly before sucking, leaving dark bruises before licking over it. My fingers buried themselves into the hair at the nape of his neck, toes curling in pleasure.

My stomach sucked in automatically as his mouth grazed over my breasts, teasing at my chest before going to my stomach. I felt unbearably hot as he took his sweet time, rough lips grazing over my thighs, and felt relief as he slipped off my underwear carefully, shivering at the feeling of coolness; immediately my body heated up as he continued his exploration of kisses further, torturing me with how.... thorough he was.

He made his way to my feet, and I giggled at the tickle before he moved back up, holding the small of my waist. A moan slipped from my lips as he switched between holding me as if I were made of glass and letting his hands grip my body tightly.

"Rogue!" I whined, frowning. This would leave me dead, I just knew it.

"Amor, paciência," he hummed. I had no idea what that meant, but it sure sounded teasing.

"Quit speaking different languages!" I hissed. Sadly, my lustful tone killed the angry words.

"Why should I?" he purred. Scowling, I sat up, moving to sit on top of him. His eyes widened, and I smiled at his darkening eyes. Without answering I kissed him slowly, torturously, as I ground my hips against his. I wrapped an arm around his waist as I tentatively reached between us, wrapping my finger's around him; the answering groan against my lips sent flutters through my body, and I felt like I could float.

"A-Am... I doing okay?" I whispered against his lips nervously. His answer was to give me a look of disbelief and exasperation.

"You're.... definitely not doing it wrong, amada," he managed to get out. I smiled, still moving my hips against his as I stroked him. His eyes watched me lustfully, intensifying as the friction got to me as well, causing a sound of pleasure to escape from my throat.

My spine arched as he ran his hands up it, nails lightly brushing against the skin in the dip of my spine, right in the middle. I leaned onto him, sitting up no longer a reasonable option at this point. He helped, rolling us over gently. A shuddering sigh left my body as a musky smell that was completely Rogue washed over me, and stubble over his face scratched pleasantly over my cheek. The wind howled outside, whistling at my window.