Chapter 2

I hope all you guys who read the first chapter enjoyed it! I'm trying to make this story as razzely dazzely as possible for you all, please comment what you think peace!!!!!

~~~Avery~~~

IZZYS POV

I awoke the next morning to sunlight seeping through my window. I slowly sat up as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight. " good your up" I heard my dad say.

I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and looked up to see my father pulling a suite case out of my closet. " dad when's my flight?" I wondered.

" 3 hours, you need to get packing now if you want a chance of eating breakfast" he stated. " ill start cooking" dad said, and with that he left the room.

I sighed, my dad always does this, he cooks me breakfast making sure I eat. He figured out I was anorexic last year, I had been since I was 13 but he found out after I passed out and had To go to the hospital last year.

What he doesn't know is that I'm bulimic, I eat whatever he feeds me but I just throw it up later. It hurts a lot to be hiding this from him but I have to do it.

I'm really doing it for him, I'm trying to be skinny for him so he can finally brag about me to his friends and say he has a beautiful daughter.

I groggily rose out of bed and began dressing myself. I pulled on blue jean high wasted shorts and a black muscle shirt that says midnight magic.

I pulled my blonde hair into a messy bun that rested on the top of my head. I threw on my black hipster glasses and began packing. I finished packing by 8:00 my flight left at 10:00.

"isabelle! Breakfast!" My dad called out. I skipped down the steps and plopped down in a seat at the kitchen island.

He handed me an egg sandwich and a glass of milk. I finished all my milk and sandwich quickly. " is all your stuff packed?" He asked me when I was done. " yep" I replied.

" go put your shoes on and then well get going" I nodded and charged back up stairs. I ran straight to my bathroom and dropped to my knees in front of my toilet.

I stuck two fingers down my throat and all my breakfast came back up. When I was done I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth to get the awful taste out of my mouth.

I slipped on my black converse and picked up my suit case so I could bring it to the car. I pulled it down the stairs, it took me a while because it was heavy but I finally made it to the front door.

My dad opened the front door and took my bag with him so he could put it in the car. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and put my music on shuffle.

As I buckled myself into the passenger seat of my dads Volvo the song not afraid by Eminem flowed through my ears. I rolled down my window to let some air in to the heated car now that the weather was getting warmer.

My dad started pulling out of our drive way. I stared at my old house that I wouldn't be seeing again for a good long while, it was kind of sad if you really thought about it, I mean I was born and raised in that house and leaving it didn't seem right.

I shrugged off that awful feeling and focused on the family I was going to be living with. I wondered if James and Jane had any kids, dad hadn't given me any information about there family, all I knew was that they lived in Florida.

An hour went by and I was still trying to imagine what it would be like living with the Bensons. I pulled my head phones out of my ears as my dad pulled into the airport parking lot.

" you ready kiddo?" He asked me. I smiled up at him but he could tell I hadn't warmed up to the idea of living with strangers.

" dad, do the Bensons have kids?" I finally asked the question that had been lingering in the back of my mind this whole car ride.

He smiled at the fact I was showing an interest in there family. " yes they have sons" he said as he pulled my suit case out of the back seat.

We began walking towards the front door of the airport. " cool, how many?" I asked.

" eight"

Wait. WHAT?!

I was not expecting that...