Darkest Days - Character Bios

Name: Aurelius Drago

[Or-EL-ee-us]

Age: Looks to be about 24 despite being centuries old.

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 178lbs

Build: Wiry athletic, muscular build.

Heritage: Irish

Born and Raised in: Mayo County, Ireland

Breed: Moon Elf

Hair: Pure white hair

Skin: Tan

Tattoos: A black tribal styled tattoo going from the right side of his face along the ear, and down to the right shoulder.

Piercings: Silver clamps on the top and bottom of his right ear.

Scars: Whip mark looking scars on his back and chest.

Eyes: Pure gold with a black rim around the outside of the iris.

Personality: Stubborn, protective, can act very cold and distant, not afraid to kill, can be sweet and caring, very untrusting, vindictive, awkward with his feelings.

Name: Piers Alexander

[Pierce]

Age: Looks to be about 26, but immortal.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 180lbs

Build: Pure muscular, athletic build.

Heritage: British

Born and Raised in: London, England

Breed: Vampire

Hair: Blonde hair, goes to about shoulder length. Normally pulled back in a loose ponytail.

Skin: Pale

Tattoos: Black dragon going from the right shoulder, diagonally across his back and stopping across the left hip.

Piercings: None.

Scars: Bite marks on his wrists and neck.

Eyes: A sparkling sky blue, changes to a glowing red when in a blood lust state.

Personality: Stern, caring, masochistic and sadistic, protective, loyal, hates the fact he's a vampire, stubborn, a hopeless romantic.

Name: Nakia Shehata

[Nuh-KEE-uh]

Age: 24

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 143lbs

Build: Athletically toned

Heritage: Ancient Egyptians (Cleopatra and Julius Caesar)

Born and Raised in: City unknown, raised in Egypt.

Breed: Human

Hair: Straight; black

Skin: Cinnamon

Tattoos/Markings: Mikhail Markov branded on the back of her neck.

Scars: Multiple bite marks on her wrists, shoulders and neck.

Eyes: Golden Brown

Personality: Independent, strong-willed, stubborn, doesn't trust easily, hateful toward vampires, protective toward those she cares for, can be a smart-ass.

Name: Faelan Blair

[Fay-Lin]

Age: Looks to be in mid 20s, maybe about 25, but a few centuries old.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 145lbs

Build: Skinny, but well toned.

Heritage: Unknown, parents were killed at a young age.

Born and Raised: In a cave on the mountains near the city of Cecidit Urbem.

Breed: Pure blood werewolf.

Hair: Short and a very bright white.

Tattoos/Markings: Slightly furry fingers with long, wolf like claws. No tattoos.

Scars: None.

Eyes: A white-yellow with no pupils.

Personality: Very independent, stubborn, caring, hates vampires with every ounce of her soul because of the ones who killed her parents and took her pack into slavery, flirty, playful, protective.

About The Story:

In the future of Earth, all the continents have joined together once again to make what is known as Dies Nigerrimus (Di-Ez Nye-Jehr-Ree-Mohs). Over centuries, vampires began to form together and soon overpowered the human race. They formed a new city out of many of the older ones, called Cecidit Urbem(Chi-chi-too Er-Rim). Many other creatures, once thought by humans to be only of myths and legends, were forced out of hiding and taken as pets or slaves for entertainment by the new world rulers, until one day, a human girl by the name of Nakia Shehata managed to escape from her master's clutches. Running for many years, she eventually encountered a few companions, love, and the knowledge of a city that could possibly lead to their freedom.