The Hawaii Trip

*READ THIS*

Sorry- it doesn't mention this stuff in the story...

Main Character;

Name: Casey Mason

Age: 14

Gender: Girl

Family: Sister(21, Ashley), Dad(39, John), Brother(10, Max), Dog(3, Snowball)... Mom(Jane) died at 33

Languages: 1st- English, and 2nd- French

Lives with: Ashley and Snowball in pet- friendly apartment complex.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's a hot day as it usually is in Hawaii! My sister and I are vacationing here, and staying in the Morgan Hotel for a week. We had just come into our hotel room and started unpacking. Our hotel room has two bedrooms, a bathroom, two walk- in closets, a kitchen, and a small living room. Each bedroom has a TV, safe, mini fridge, a queen sized bed, and one of the two closets.

Now that we had finished unpacking, we changed into our bathing suits and went straight to the pool.

When we got there, I saw a big water slide with two full turns before you'd land in the water. After we picked out two chairs and put our stuff down, I went over to the water slide first.

Surprisingly, there wasn't much of a line, even though it was awesome! I was only fourth in line. The slide started off with a little flat spot big enough to sit on and not be squished. Then, it went down and curved into one loop and then shot out and went into the second loop, turning the opposite way. At the very end of the slide, it stuck out over the water two feet and dumped you into the deepest part of the pool. But because of the deepness of the water at the end, only people 14 years old+ were allowed on. Psh! Good thing I just turned 14 a few months ago!

In the line, there was a boy standing in front of me. He looked about my age, but I couldn't tell because his back is turned to me. He has light brown hair and's wearing Volcom swim trunks.

The line moved forward and I was then second in line. The boy infront of me sat down on the flat part of the slide and waited for the lifeguard to give him the cue. When he went, I sat down, replacing where he was. I was so eager to go down that I focused all my attention on the lifeguard. Bad idea! I didn't notice that the person  behind me was falling towards me. The person bumped me pretty hard. Then, everything was going fast forward. I was flying down the slide, gaining speed. I was just coming out of the second loop when I heard a splash in front of me, and I remembered the boy that was there. When I came to the end, i could see him underneath the water. I tried leaning to the side, not wanting to hit him. Before I knew it, i was flying towards the water and...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Okay, so if I get at least five comments and/or votes then i'll give the next chapter!!!