Chapter 2

Gosh, it's been a while. I'm sorry. School has really been stressing me out lately. Only about a month until summer break and then things should get better update wise. Just bear with me for the next couple of weeks because I'll have exams and such and I doubt I'll have a lot of time. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

“All I'm saying, is that she is smoking hot,” Tristan Legend hears his best friend Marcus say.

“There are plenty of better looking girls,” he responds. “Right Tre?”

When he doesn't get an immediate response he turned to his friend. “Yo, Tre, snap out of it!” He snaps twice for emphasis.

“Huh,” Trevon turns to face his friends.

“Dude, she has got you whipped,” Marcus states motioning to Tre's girlfriend, Shawna. She is sitting at a table with her friends.

“See hotter girls, like her,” Tristan motions to Elise.

“Please, she practically wears her purity ring on her sweater,” Marcus laughs.

Tristan rolls his eyes, “I like a challenge.”

“Plus Trina would kill you,” Trevon points out.

“Like I'm worried about her,” He chuckles.

“Okay, but don't say we didn't warn you. That girl is scary dangerous,” Marcus tells him.

“Of course you would know, and I'll keep that in mind.”

“Hottie at 10 o' clock,” Marcus whispers. They turn to see Ana Maria coming towards them. Tristan has never considered her. She is far too easy.

“Hey Tristan,” She smoothly greets.

“Hey,” He gives her a nod.

“I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend. I'll have the house to myself.” She gives him a flirty wink.

“No thanks, I have other plans,” He says dismissively.

“I'm free,” Marcus eagerly tells her. She gives him the 'like I would ever' look and walks away.

“Dude, how could you turn that down?” Marcus asks, still memorized by the swishing of Ana's butt.

“Too desperate, too easy,” Tristan replies.

“Maybe you could put in a good word for me then?” Marcus finally puts his focus back on his friends.

“Maybe,” Tristan smirks.

“Screw you,” Marcus laughs.

“Hey Tristan,” A cheery, but annoyingly squeaky voice called. Tristan turns to face Melinda. Better known as the last girl he slept with. Hello awkward conversation.

“Hey Mel,” he shoots Marcus a 'help me' look, but he just laughs at Tristan's pain.

“So I was thinking, since we had so much fun last time, maybe we could hang out sometime soon,” She winks.

“I don't double dip,” He tells her. He's learned over the years that it's better to rip the bandage off.

“Fine,” She storms away, but he knows she'll be back.

“Bro, you are seriously sadistic!” Trevon exclaims.

“What, she bothers me?” He chuckles.

“I seriously want to be you,” Marcus sighs.

“No you don't,” He tells his overly eager, overly hormonal, friend.

“You've got it made, and you don't even know it!” Marcus shouts.