First meetings.

Chantelle P•O•V ;

Waking up with constant worry is never the way forward, but I just couldn't help it! Highschool starts today, I should really be looking forward to it but I'm not. What do I wear? What do I do? How do I act? I'm being overly dramatic I've got my 3 best friends.. I can do this!

I run in and out the shower and pick out my outfit.. 'Let's make a good impression' I think to myself, putting on my high waisted denim shorts, mickey mouse crop top, tights and jordans I get a text from Paige;

"BabyPaige": 'yooooo bitchface! I'm outside K?"

I laugh, this girl just got a car and she wants to drive me everywhere.. Sounds good but it has its downsides, grabbing my backpack I ran out.

Paige: "ayeeeee girl lookin'..wait for it...FUIIINE"

Me: I rolled my eyes "Your such a weirdo, looking mighty fine yourself though booboo"

She was wearing a sleeveless light blue denim jacket, cute little white dress.. emphasis on the little.. Long white socks and light blue hi-top converse her hair was down, straight and long.

Page: "shall we get going?" She said in her posh voice, "the girls are meeting us at the gate"

I couldn't say anything before she started up the car and drove off....

Me: "GIRL! MY LEGS WERE STILL OUT!!"

She just laughed and put some music on, that was it really I was too nervous to start a conversation.

Shaye P•O•V;

Me: "where the fuck are these girls man? Shit we've been waiting here for like 20minutes already! Is my name Derek?!"

Kerris: "calm down shaye! You'll sweat out your weave!"

Me: "Bitch please! Girl like me needs no weave" I flicked my hair in her face, hell no there is no weave on my head.

My thoughts were interrupted by some foolish bitch nearly knocking me down in their foolish bitch ass car, that fool was Paige.

Paige: "YOLO BABY!!! Hahaha!!"

I kissed my teeth, she looked nice though.. Still no match for me!

I wore my hi-top black n' white adidas shoes leopard print leggings and sleeveless tiger face top, simple but its dope.

Kerris P•O•V;

Girls: "Kerris!!!"

???: "oh so that's your name.. See you around Kerris"

He bit his lip at me.. He was cute still.

Me: "hey hoes!"

They all looked at me.. Was it what I was wearing?, a black skater skirt, white one shoulder top, pink belt with pink jordans and ankle socks... Hmm.

Me: "ooooh-kaay then..."

Shaye: "who was that guy?" She pointed to where we was stood.

Me: "I don't know his name.. But thanks to you guys he knows mine!" I gave shaye a playful push.

Paige: "oh what a shame.. Haha, let's go I don't wanna be late"

She was the little good girl when it came to school,

We made our way to our lockers, mine, chantelle and shayes were next to each others but paiges wasn't.. I hope she'll be okay.

Paige P•O•V;

Damn why does my locker have to be so far away? I started fumbling with the lock, it wouldn't open, seriously?

???: "hey beautiful need some help?"