Surpirse birthday party.

It's your birthday tomorrow and it seems like no one except your parents and best  friend B/F/N care. There was no Facebook Happy Birthdays and not even a card from you nan and pop which has happened every year since you were 8!

You are so dissatisfied with Brent - your boy friend of 1 year has not even messaged you "Happy Birthday".

The day is going so slowly and of course you are home alone on your birthday with nothing to do. But as you do to pass the time normally you go on YouTube and watch some Bethany Mota, Ricky Dillon, Dylan Dauzat and even a bit of Connot Franta to get your mind off of all the happy birthdays you haven't gotten.

You realise it has been about 4 hours and you haven't checked your phone, so you decide to get up and check it.

You have 1 text from Brent, 3 texts from your mum plus a missed call, 1 missed call from your Nan and of course a few texts from your phone company saying you are almost out of phone data and credit. "Great. Just great! This day can not get any worse!" You say and throw your phone on the floor. And of course as soon as you do that you run over and pick it up to see if it's okay.

You decide to check your messages. But as soon as you open your phone it starts to get a lot of notifications on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Tumblr. Your phone is buzzing and chiming like a flock of angry seagulls trying to get the last chip you threw at them! You are over whelmed about how many people have been posting to you or @ you! You instantly think Brent is to blame for this.

After about 10 minutes of buzzing and chiming the notifications died down and you were able to use your now quiet hot phone to check what Brent had messaged you, as well as your mum.

Brent had texted you "Hey beautiful girl go down stairs."

You text back "okay.... Why are you downstairs babe??!!" You also realise that was over an hour ago. "Shit I hope you haven't been down there for that long" you quickly type back.

You are about to go downstairs when you realise you are atill in your pjs you frantically change hoping Brent hasn't been down there for that whole hour!

You throw on some ripped black skinny jeans and a Rolling Stones shirt and slip on some UGG boots.

"Brent? Where are you? I am so sorry I took forever to respond!!!" You say looking around for his beautiful tan face.

"Hey my beautiful girl!!! Because I am an amazing boy friend of almost a year and a half" he adds like he is being cocky he says, stepping forward and grabbing your hands and hugging you.

You instantly get butterflies in your stomach. You cam feel yourself blushing. You give him a quick kiss on the lips and hug him back. "What's going on?" You say with slight caution in your voice.

"Just follow me." Brent says while leading you to the back door.

"You know last time you said "trust me" you put a frog in my hands and ran away.... I say trailing off while following Brent hoping this time there was no frogs involved.

You start to get lead around the chair that scared you a few moments ago. Brent opens the back door and lead you down your 4 back steps onto the cold wet grass.

"Almost there beautiful" I hear Brent say while he guides you through what seems like a forever ongoing maze.

"Ow! Please slow down Babe you just made me bump my hip on something" you say letting go of one of Brent's hands and rubbing your hip.
"Sorry babe, take three more steps forward. And then turn around baby" Brent says squeezing your hand then letting go. You can hear him running over to a wall because him being as clumsy as he is bumps into and you hear him curse.

"Okay... Then can I open my eyes" you whine getting impatient and a little cold because let's face it, it is not the warmest outside.

"Open!" Brent says excitedly while turning to the backyard which has a beautifully set out picnic layout with a variety of your favourite foods.

You run into Brent's arms and hug him tightly. "Ugh I love you so much babe! This is perfect." You sigh slipping your hand in his.

"Just like you" Brent says sheepishly whilst leading you over to the array of foods.

You notice a bag and a purple card with a baby blue bow next to it. "BRENT!" You shout a little bit too loudly. "I told you no gifts!!!!" You say while sitting down.

"It's only small. I promise okay?." He says with the cutest smile while handing you the bag and card.

You open the bag hoping it's just something small and not too expensive. You pull out a grey, black and purple Nike jumper. It is beautiful. Then under the Nike jumper there is a little box that says Pandora on it.
"Brent baby you said it would only be small this is so.... So....." You kiss him instead of trying to tell him through words. And trust me he got the message on how you were feeling.

"Go on Y/N open it!" He smiles.
"Yeah I will just let me put the jumper on" you laughed and put the beautiful jumper on at the same time.

You open the box very slowly. "Oh my god! Fucking hell Brent this is amazing!!! How did you know I wanted this ring! The princess ring is my favourite one in the new collection!!!! You are amazing!" You scream while putting it on your pointer finger on your right hand.

"A beautiful ring for a beautiful princess like yourself" he says while wrapping his arm around you and kissing your neck.

You two start eating the array of you favourite foods and then go inside for a movie night and of course it has popcorn!