EYA's Jeorney To the Mystic World (The Hidden Side of the Dark Forest)

I hate fairytale. I hate magic! I don’t know why but I really hate it now.

I like magic when I was young, but after that incident I don’t like any kind of magic show. And I don’t want to talk about it.

“Eya, at last you’re here! I been looking for you since last day.”, my best friend Cassy shouted while walking towards me.

“Why? Is there something wrong?”, I asked her.

“Not really. I just wanted to invite you to spend summer on my place”

“Is that for real Cass? Sure! But would you help me to ask permission?

“Okay! When will you going to ask your mom?”

“This afternoon, after my Geometry class”, I answered her.

“Okay. Count me in.”, she said. “I need to go. Don’t forget to wait me at the entrance near the gate.” she yelled while walking away from me.

“Sure! Don’t be late”, I yelled back.

I know Cassy, she’s that type of girl that moves like a turtle.

She’s so slow when it comes to her movement,

Thanks to God and he gave her the best IQ that everyone has been dreaming of. 

 I walk towards the Twin Building. It was a two level building that was connected by a small hallway between it. My geometry class was held there, and I don’t like it. Why?

Because every time I went there, I feel that something was wrong.

I can hear tiny voices calling my name.

I can hear heavy footstep coming then it’ll stop beside me and that scared me.

I wanted to tell it to mom but I’m afraid she was going to laugh at me.

Telling me that I was just dreaming, and I was wondering.

Does it really my dream?

Or it was real?

I entered the classroom and because I was a bit early, only the three of us was in the room.

Isaac also known as the Nerdy Guy. Almost everyone in our class bully him because of his appearance. He was wearing big rounded glasses, polo and jeans that was too big for him.

And Angelic, her name fits her for she has a beautiful face like an angel. Even she’s that beautiful, she was a shy type girl and a loner, leaving us wondering.

I sit on the last chair near the window, four rows away from Isaac.

Angel was on the left side column and at the very corner.

If anyone had seen us, they will surely laugh. We look like that we are afraid on each other.

Without realizing,

I look outside the window.

Someone was standing on the ruined building..

A girl wearing a red dress and a white blouse and she was looking at me.

She looks like a doll.....

and a very beautiful doll.  

And then suddenly  she smiled...

COMMENT PO.....