Stuck In The Middle

Niall asked me if i wanted to spend the Night here or go to a hotel, I kept saying hotel but he kept asking the question over and over again until i finally said here.

He smirked and friendly threw a pillow at my face. Zayn and Belle walked into the kitchen, Niall and I were still in there... Harry, Liam and Louis walked in also. We were all standing in there kind of awkwardly...Louis said, "ALRIGHTY...SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS?" Niall replied, " Im guessing Belle Is sleeping with Zayn? Or is she going home?" Belle said, "My parents are on a cruise for a month but Im gonna head home," Zayn quickly and sadly said, " NO! Dont leave! D: " She chuckled and said "WELL...If i HAVE to stay "Louis said "YYAAAYYY!!" Like a little fat boy in a candy store.

Zayn quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her to his room. Louis pulled Harry's hand and said, "Well we better get to bed. ;D" They walked off and went into SEPERATE bedrooms. Liam was left, he said, "Well im going to call Danielle and it's off to bed for me," "Night Lad." Niall Said.

 Niall looked me in the eyes and said,

"Ready to go?"

"Where are we going?"

"Late night icecream snack."

I chuckled and grabbed my jacket.

When we came back from the icecream parlor We walked into Niall's room and he flopped on bed, He hopped up and went to his dresser, he pulled out some sweats with The words "IRELAND" Around the Bum.

I chuckled as I walked into the bathroom,When I got changed and walked out, Niall was turned aroud,but shirtless, As he was slipping on his shirt, He turned around and said, "Did you enjoy the Show?" I laughed so hard I fell to the bed. Niall flopped next to me and was curling my hair in his fingers.

*BELLE'S P.O.V.*

I wonder what Julie is doing...? As I walked out of the bathroom with new, fresh clothes on, Zayn was no where to be found... I walked pass the dresser and he popped out and said "VAS HAPPENIN!?!?!?!" I jumped and screamed, Harry And Liam ran into the room, And said,

"HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU GUYS OK?!?!"

"YEAH, a dick just Scared the living crap out of me."

*Liam And Harry Chuckle*

*EXITING THE ROOM*

My back was faced Zayn and he grabbed my waist and put his head on my shoulder,

"Im sorry love, I didn't mean to frighten you that much. :("

"Oh no no no I was just teasing I wasn't like..Seriously scared"

" Ohh, Ok. I didn't know..Aha."

"Yeah well we better get to bed."

Zayn picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed.

He was so adorable I couldn't even resist that adorable smile.

He jumped on the bed making me flop a little.

He pulled me in by the waist and slowly, and gently set his soft angelic lips on mine. For the first time in my life I actually felt loved and not ignored. He put his forehead against mine and he made me turn so that all I could see was the ceiling.

When he did the same thing, he grabbed his phone and went to the camera settings, He put it on and said,

"Smile, Beautiful."

I smiled and he put his cheek against mine.

5 or 10 seconds later, I got a call from..Julie? Why was she calling me?

"Hello?"

"OMG CHICKA CHECK TWITTER, ZAYN'S PROFILE!"

"Umm why?"

"OH MAH GERD. JUST DO IT," Niall said in the backround.

As I checked twitter Zayn was staring at my screen just waiting to see my reaction, I was thinking,("OH MY GOD HE SAW MY FREAKING USERNAME!") He said, "I Love DJ Malik 123?" I said.." Umm..Psh whattttttt?" He grinned and slowly, yet gently kissed me. I kissed back and he put his hand on the back of my neck, as we both slowly pulled away I checked what Julie told me too.

On Zayn's profile I saw the picture that we had just took and the caption, "Im going to ask this lovely lady to be my girlfriend, what do you guys think?" Zayn smiled. I scrolled down to see the comments and all I saw was,

"SLUT!"

"YOUR A WHORE!"

"SHE IS UGLY ZAYN YOU CAN DO BETTER!"

Zayn Said, "They're just jealous because you're so perfect and they're not."

I cant believe it. A tear just rolled down my cheek. Why did I care so much what other people had to say and not what I actually think of myself?

Zayn quickly wiped my tear away and cuddled me into his chest with his head on top of mine. He smelt like sweet Vanilla Icecream. This whole experience was actually amaZAYN. I could have literally sworn that I was dreaming, That's how perfect it was.