chapter 4 Away from home

Juliet POV

I arrived at the hotel. "Hello Juliet Shelly." "Yes." "I'm Hazel, your dad friend." "Hello." "Here is your room key. Don't worry your dad is paying for it. He told me not go crazy on room services." "I'll try to." "I'll take you to your room." "Thank you." We arrived at my room. "Wow. It's beautiful" "It's your dad idea." "What baby clothes?" "Yes that is from your dad and this is from me." She gave me a bag. "Thank you." "You’re welcome. If you need anything don't hastate to call me." "Thank you." I put my begs on my bed. I got out from my hotel room. Now where could the doctor office be? I saw a guy sitting down. "Excuse me, do you know is there is a Clinic around here?" "Yes is right across the street." "Thank you." I walked in. “hello." "Hi. My name is Juliet and I want to make an appointment." "Of course you can; is it your first time here?" "Yes." "Sing this." I had my appointment in 4 weeks. I walked out of the Clinic. "Excuse me." "Yes." I turn to see a guy standing next to me. "My name is josh by the way." "Hello josh I'm Juliet." "Are you new here?" "I been here before but I don't remember where everything is." "Of you want I can show you around if you like." "I’ll love that." "Do you want to join me to get some café?" "I’ll love to." Josh and I talked. "Josh I had fun I have to go my cousin is waiting for me." "My friend is waiting for me to, his cousin just got here. He wants me to get to know her." "I’ll see you around." "Okay, bye Juliet." Bye josh." I walked away. I turn around and saw him behind me. "I didn't know you were coming this way." "Same here." "I see my cousin. Bye josh." "Bye Juliet." "George." I hugged him. "Juliet it's been awhile how is your baby." "I’ll find out in 4 weeks." "Hi josh." "Hi George." "This is your friend you were talking about." "This is your cousin." "You too meet already." "Yes." "Okay let's go to my flat JJ and Jaymi are there." We arrived at josh flat. "JJ and Jaymi this is my cousin Juliet." "Juliet this is JJ and Jaymi." "Hi." "Shelly she is beautiful are you sure you to are related." "Yes Jayme." George said. "Make her feel welcome but take extra care of her and her baby." "Where is the baby Shelly?" "She is pregnant." "What?" Josh JJ and Jaymi said. "Yes I’ll let her tell you what happen while I get popcorn." I told them what happen. "Why haven't you told him about the baby?" "I don't want to kill his dream of becoming famous." "Juliet he has a right to know. What if she gets older and wants to meet him." "I don't want to ruin his career." "We support you." George was eating popcorn. "I have to go I'll see you guys tomorrow." "Where are you going Juliet?" "I have to go to my hotel and get saddle down." "No you're not. Stay here your brother said to keep an eye on you and your baby." "George I can take care of myself." "I know you can but you don't know anyone in town. What if they want to hurt you or your baby?" "Fine, I'll go get my thing." "I'll go with you." "No Josh its fine I don't have a lot of thing anyways." "I'll help you if you want." "No thanks I'll be right back." I walked away. I stopped at Starbucks. I got my drink. I was walking out when someone bump into me I spilled my drink on my shirt. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention. I'll buy you a new one." "No it's fine." "What did you get?" I told him what I got. I was going to pay for it. "Put it on my tab." "No let me pay for it." "Nope, I'm sorry about your drink, what's your name by the way." "Juliet." "Juliet, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." "Thank you." I smiled. "Do you want to sit down?" "Yeah." We sat down and began to talk. We got to know each other. "Thanks Jeff, I have to go." "Where are you off to?" "I'm moving in with my cousin." "When can I see you again?" "I'm coming tomorrow." "I'll see you here tomorrow." I went to my hotel room. I got my things and headed to George flat. "Hey Juliet, what happen to your shirt." George said while opening the door. "Someone dropped my drink." "Go shower, so we can get something to eat." "Yes sir." I took a shower. I got ready and walked downstairs. Josh and JJ where sitting down watching TV. "Are you ready to go Juliet?" "Of course." We went all went to a pizzeria. "Hey Juliet." "Hey Jeff." "Who are they?" "This is my cousin George and his friend Jaymi, JJ and Josh." "Hi." Jeff said. "Are we going tomorrow?" "Of course wouldn’t miss it for the world."

George POV

"You look beautiful." Jeff told Juliet. "I'll be right back." I saw Josh walked outside. "Are you okay?" "Yeah fine." "You like my cousin don't you." "You can tell." "Yes, I love my cousin and all when it comes to boys she kind of stupid." 'Why would you say that?" "I meet Ashton he is in love with her. Right away you can tell, she hasn't even notice that. When she was in middle school every guy made fun of her because of her weight. Whenever a guy flirts with her she thinks it’s just a conversation, sometimes she gets that he was flirting with her after a day or so. If you want to be with her then go for it. I'll rather have you with her then with him." "Why don't you like him?" "He used one of my cousin for revenge." "That is awful." "I'd rather have you going out with her then with him.” "What if she said no?" "Don’t worry I got a plan." "Okay."

Ashton POV

"Have you talked to Juliet?" Michael asked me. "No." "Don't worry Ash; she will talk to you soon. You too are best friends." "Thanks Michael." We walked home from school. I saw Peter. "Hi Ashton and Michael." "Hi Peter. Have you talked to Juliet?" "No she stopped replying to my messages." 'She is saddling down as soon as she done she shall give you a ring." "Alright." We walked to Michael flat. "Ash we need to find you a girlfriend." "You know I love Juliet." "You didn't tell her before she left. Now I'm going to help you get a girlfriend.' "Okay Michael." We went to a bar. "How about her?" "I guess." Michael pushed me. "um..Hi." "Hi. I'm Jane." "Hi Jane I'm Ashton." We started talking and drinking more. We ended up at a hotel. The next day I woke up. What happen last night? Someone was next to me. "Morning babe." She said. "Morning." "What do you want to do today?" "Can I ask you something?" "Anything." "What happened last night?" "You don't remember." "I remember talking to you and that is it." "We came here and had some fun." "Alright." My phone began to ring. "Hey Calum." "Hey. Michael told me that he took you to a bar." "Yes." "We'll be at Starbucks." "Alright." I looked at Jane. "I'll see you later I'm going with my friends." "I tough we were going to spend the day together." "You can come if you want." "alright." we got ready and headed to Starbucks. "Ash you're here." "yeah." they were staring at Jane. "This is Michael, Luke, and Calum. Guys this is Jane." "His girlfriend.” we were in shock. "Wait you have a girlfriend since when." "Last night.” Jane said. "

Juliet POV

Jeff left. "Are you too going out?" "We are just going as friend." "Juliet he is in love with you. You can tell right away." "No he is not JJ.” "Yes he is." "Where Josh and George.” "They are outside." I walked outside." "George and Josh are you guys going to join us." "Yes." We walked inside. Josh was being strange. I walked outside. "Hello." "Hey Calum." "Are you okay?" "Yes I'm fine." "What's going on? You are worrying me." "I wanted to let you know that I arrived." "I really hope you stayed here." "You know I'll go to your first concert and sit front row." "I really miss you." "I miss you too. Tell Michael and Luke I say hi and I miss them." "Will do." "How is Ashton?" "He misses his best friend he is a wreck." "He can't know I talked to you Calum." "He is going to find out." "Please Calum." "I'll do my best. He is coming soon, I'll call you later." "Bye Calum." "Bye Juliet." I sat down. I'm doing my best from staying away from Ashton. What if my baby hates me that I keep them from their dad? "Juliet, are you okay?" "Yes I’m fine." "Are you sure? You can tell me anything." "Josh I'm so confused." "We can leave and go somewhere to talk if you want."  "Okay I'll go tell Gorge." "I'll tell him. Just wait here." "Okay." Josh went inside. "Sorry miss do you think you can help me really quick." "Sure." before I knew it someone covered my mouth everything went black.

Josh POV

"George I’m going to for a walk with Juliet, well see you later at your place." "Okay Josh, make sure nothing happens to her." "I promise." I walked outside. "Juliet." she wasn't at the bench. "Juliet!" Where could she be? "Juliet come on this isn't funny anymore." Where could she have gone? "Juliet!" I ran back inside. "George." "Josh, Juliet is gone." "What's going on George? Juliet isn't outside." "Someone kidnap Juliet." "Who?" "I don't know." "George lets go home. We can't stay here." we arrived at George house.

George POV

My phone began to ring. "Hello." "Hey George miss me."

A/N I hope you like this chapter. I'll upload the next chapter soon.