♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |seven|

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter  7: 
The Feeling's Mutual

_____________________________

It's been a week and two days since I've been stuck in this place girls call 'heaven'. 5 more days left..  If having a grumpy old fart singing his own songs in his shower for a week is 'heaven', then I must say you're pretty messed up. "When can I go home.." I groaned softly under the covers as I sinked in deeper. I missed Faye. I missed Mum. I missed everyone. They all think I'm living in a hostel, unable to run from the paparazzi when I'm really in the home of One Freakin Direction, living the life of every hormonal teenage girl. Honestly, I'd rather be anywhere else than here.

"And lemme!!" I heard an annoying scream, what he calls 'singing', from the shower next door. Was it really necessary for him to take a shower in the bathroom next to my room? I mean, there are thousands of other bathrooms is this gigantic place. I honestly think he wanted to piss me off on purpose. He definitely did.

"Hey Tarzan! Shut up!" I screamed out the corridor, making sure he heard it loud enough. The next thing I knew, he went louder than before. "Goddamnit," I muttered under my breath. I walked out of my room and stomped towards the bathroom. I pounded on the door, almost wanting to break it apart.

"What?! I'm almost done! Wait a little while!" He shouted, then I heard the water pouring out of the shower head stopped, leaving the bathroom in deafening silence.

" I'm not interested in the bathroom you idiot. I just need you to shut up!" I shouted back.

"What?!"

"I said, shut up!" I screamed.

"What?!"

Oh for the love of god— I trudged down the stairs to the living room, getting some masking tape. Then I climbed back up, pushed the damn bathroom door open— only to reveal Harry in only a towel, covering his lower bottom. His face was priceless, I'll give you that. It's his own fault for not locking the door in the first place. Inches from his face, I smacked on the masking tape over his mouth completely. He looked at me as if I was crazy. 

" Mmmmm?!" he tried talking but all that came out were muffled noises. But I could tell that he was trying to say, "What the hell are you doing?"

He couldn't take it off because he was too busy covering this lower bottom with the towel. Thank god for giving us two hands. 

" What?" I grinned, smirking evilly. 

"Mmmmm!!" his face turned red with anger. This. is. Gold.  I cracked up in laughter.

I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer. "The next time I hear a sound from you, trust me— I'm gonna do a lot more worse than this." I shot daggers at him and stomped off, slamming the bathroom door close.  Man I wished the other band members were here. Too bad they were out with the manager, leaving me alone with that grumpy old fart till tomorrow morning. Why did it have to Harry of all people? 

I laid back down on my bed, and slipped under the covers. Ahh.. At last, some peace.

A few minutes later, I heard screaming. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I sighed, huffing.

"Lize Arigales! Open the door!!" He pounded on the door repeatedly, getting faster by the second.  How dare he use my full name? I don't remember giving him the right to. 

"And what makes you think I'd do that!?"  I scoffed. Only an idiot would have succumbed to his orders. And I, for one, am not an idiot.

" Because I own this place!"

" If you own this place, wouldn't you have the key to every room in this house, you dumb ass?!" I shouted. Then I hit myself on the head for giving him the idea. I heard silence for a while and then the door clicked open to reveal the devil.

" What the hell is this?" he showed me the masking tape that I put over his mouth. 

"Masking tape," I answered smoothly, still lying on the bed comfortably like it was home.

" I know what this is. I'm asking you why the hell did you do that," He gritted his teeth, clenching his fist in a ball.

'Well, you obviously need to phrase your question correctly next time," I retorted, annoyed by the fact that he was in my room.

" How can you just barged into the bathroom like that? I was changing in there! I could've have been stark naked!" he exclaimed in anger, his veins popping out of his foreheads like those bodybuilders.

"But you weren't," I smirked, using his own words straight back at him.

He glared at me, squinting. " I've never met such a disrespectful, insolent, impudent and impertinent girl like you—" 

"You could've saved both of us the time and just called me a bitch in short you know," I raised my eyebrows, not offended by his words. I honestly didn't care what he thought of me. "Next time stop singing like a tone-deafed, half-man-half-gorilla, getting shot in the ass," I gave him a phony smile, playing with my phone, "Especially not in the bathroom next to my room."

" It's pronounced arse, not ass."

"The last time I checked, we live in the US. 'Ass', It's how you say it in America. Don't go all British in my country when you're the foreigner here." I was too busy in my texting, I didn't realize how close he's gotten. I sat upright quickly, raising one of my eyebrows in confusion.  "What?" 

He looked down at me, attempting to burn my eyes with his glare. "I am this close to kicking you out of the house right now." I could tell he was holding some of his anger in. Oh how nice of him to not unleash his full 'hulk'.

"And what will your bandmates say about this when they get home?" I tilted my head to one side, winding him up further. One thing that about me is that I never fail to push people over the edge— it's what i'm good at.  What? I have to embrace the talents that I have. 

"I really don't like you right now." He clicked his tongue in annoyance. I, really don't you like at all.

I sniggered, " Awww...The feeling's mutual. Now that we've got that covered, get out of my room." I said, flatly. 

He scoffed, turning away as he walked out of the room. "You'll pay for this."