ENTRY#9 - ILOILO CHAPTER

KATE - Mentor and Guardian of the Seven. She believes in the capability of the Seven and has been their secret guardian for the past two decades.

CARLINA - Weapons Master. Right-hand woman and trusted colleague of Kate. Reluctant to give the mission to the Seven.

QUENA - Quiet. Reserved. One of the Seven. She doesn't talk much. Often in silent mode. She only talks when she's overwhelmed by intense emotions.

CHEZA - Overconfident. Proud. One of the Seven. Always considers herself as a goddess.

DEAN - Innocent. Clueless. One of the Seven. People think she's mentally challenged but in reality, she's just naive.

AMARA - Noisy. Crazy. One of the Seven. Out of this world imagination.

MERIAN - Normal. Happy. One of the Seven. Known as the rational one.

KAISERIN - Tenacious. Moody. One of the Seven. Maldita. Bratinella.

JESHEIL - Cold. Calculated. One of the Seven. also known as "The Raven". Cold hearted assassin running away from her secretive past.

SMILE - Guide of the Seven in the Underworld

MHIAMB AND WB CHARACTERS

Terrence Von Knight as Dark Knight

Seven Thraces :

Sebastian Lerwick

Kaizer Maxwell

Zeldoran Lark

Kindred Arentsvelt

Jerson Blood

Zeke Roswell

Lucian Arentsvelt

Beware the purge

Control the urge

To steal, to kill

Against your will

When the moon bleeds red

The world will be dead

When the sky turns dark

Awaken the mark

Born of angel fire

Overcome your desire

Seek the burning flame

Win the infernal game

Seven shall rise

To unveil the lies

Seven shall fall

To redeem us all

-Prophecy from the Book of Light and Shadows

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Evil surrounds us. The devil walks among us", a girl stopped walking and turned around to look at the person who uttered those words. An old man was sitting on the sidewalk in front of a restaurant building. He was wearing tattered clothes and his passive, expressionless face was covered with grime. He kept on muttering those words while staring blankly ahead.

"He's crazy", the girl said and she shook her head and continued walking.

"But he speaks the truth" said a woman who watched the girl turn around the corner of the street and disappeared.