Undiscovered stories!

Hey all.

Well, this isn't going to be a story, but if you want me to read yours (or want others to read them) then comment below and i'll get there. Please put the title, what it's about (you might want to include characters and the plot but you don't have to) and any tags to help me navigate to your story. I would go into your name to find the story, but I can find out how far up or down the list you are. :)

 BTW, I won't read Horrors or anything of a adult nature, including you-know-what. Humour and Fantasy will get best feed back (because they're the type of story I LOVE! GO LOTR & HP) but I will read all suggestions. I won't always feed back, (if there are too many people to read stories on or if I'm writing my own.) I will read some of the story but if it doesn't capture me easily I might not read the whole story.

Also, a story of mine is "The Guys and I (on hold for now though)," It's about Shape-shifters, Telemines and maybe other Humanoids like Drainers, absorbers, etc. The Telemines are humans who can telleport, use telekinesis (picking up objects with their mind), shoot lightning and other powers and Shifters can turn into animals, getting better senses in human form, and can communicate via mind link. They tend to be larger than wild animals and can vary the shade of their coat. (Wolf) Packs are included, also Teams of shifters, only the fierce animals are in the pack.

It's set in a school but a lot happens in the big wide world. Mates and Soul mates thrown in and an evil mate for Sydney my main character. At first she doesn't know what she is but things keep happening to her, like her senses heightening and other animal characteristics-

-Enough said! I don't want to give too much of the game away! At the moment, I've only got one chapter up because I accidentally published it. I planned to save up all the chapters and release them closer together, as it takes a long time to write with school in the way.

Have fun and keep writing stories, I think I would have died if Wattpad wasn't invented!

~Billie T~  x