Chapter Six

Catching my breath, Which I was now panting heavily like an overweight dog who's just run ten miles on the beach, I looked beside me to a very naked Alex who was breathing the exact same as I was, turns out I did want it as much as he did, if not even more.

But before you all hate me and call me a home wrecker, I am already pregnant to the guy, and he was insistent, I did try refuse him, I went as far as hiding underneath the covers, to which he just lifted up and started undressing me.

How could I say no when his tongue was deep inside me, and no it wasn't in my mouth either.

I bit my lip chewing on it softly as I lay on my side, pulling the cover up to hide my breasts, which was no point since he has seen them already, but still I wanted to try and act a little lady like, Alex was facing me, his hand holding mine as we locked eyes.

Something is so familiar about those eyes, I kept thinking, there was something nagging in the back of my mind but I couldn't put a finger on it “So you have a girlfriend” I stated the obvious

“You’re having my baby, that's more important than some work whore” he shrugged.

“Work whore?” I giggled.

“She caught me off guard when I was half asleep, she asked something and I didn't hear her so I said yes thinking it was about work when in fact she asked if I could be her boyfriend” he rolled his eyes “You have no idea how many times I have tried to tell her I don't like her”

“Oh” I spoke “How long has that been going on for?”

He grinned “Three days, three fucking torturous days”

Only three days? I let out a snort of laughter “That's funny, she seems obsessed with you”

“She is, I have been working at that hospital for almost ten years and she has hassled me every one of those days”

“How old are you?” I had no idea if he was old or younger than I was.

“28, You?” Ok, so he's not that old and thank goodness he's not an old perve.

“24” I answered with a grin.

“That's alright, I was worrying you was only 18 or something” He breathed a breath of relief out.

“So we had sex again, I can’t do it again if your with her as well” I stated seriously.

“Lily, I haven't been able to even think about anyone other than you since I met you that night, I have been alone ever since” his hand reached up cupping my cheek “I only want you, there is something about you that is driving me crazy, I can’t put my finger on it”

“I know what you mean, I feel like I know you already but that's impossible, I guess maybe it's my hormones or something, and I haven't been with anyone else either” I then smiled knowing full well my dimples were on show.